General Chat

Stevo985

Ok, I've got a Villa related story...

Yesterday I was driving home, up the M42 North towards J9 which is the turnoff for Bodymoor Heath / Belfry. On my inside is a Range Rover Sport, but this one has had the 'Overfinch' conversion which is a tastelessness usually reserved only for Footballers (or managers?). I'm desperatly trying to see who it is in the car but its one of those days where I just kept getting blocked as I tried to get along side. He did indeed get off at J9 and then headed down to BMH.... but who was it? I've no idea.

He had a private plate and (sorry in advance) I've forgotton it. It had a 7 second from last but was made out to look like a 1/I, it read something like NARFIT / LARVIT, at the time I was working through all the magaerial candidates in my mind to see if the plate matched any but it didn't.

Who could it be? Travelling to BMH from the south???? Has there been any runmours of us discussing the vacancy with anyone?

Yesterday I was driving home, up the M42 North towards J11 which is the turnoff for Bodymoor Heath / Belfry. On my inside is a Range Rover Sport, but this one has had the 'Overfinch' conversion which is a tastelessness usually reserved only for Footballers (or managers?). I'm desperatly trying to see who it is in the car but its one of those days where I just kept getting blocked as I tried to get along side. He did indeed get off at J11 and then headed down to BMH.... but who was it? I've no idea.

He had a private plate and (sorry in advance) I've forgotton it. It had a 7 second from last but was made out to look like a 1/I, it read something like NARFIT / LARVIT, at the time I was working through all the magaerial candidates in my mind to see if the plate matched any but it didn't.

Who could it be? Travelling to BMH from the south???? Has there been any runmours of us discussing the vacancy with anyone?

God knows but they should have got off at junction 9 instead as it's a lot closer to Bodymoor than junction 11.

Yesterday I was driving home, up the M42 North towards J11 which is the turnoff for Bodymoor Heath / Belfry. On my inside is a Range Rover Sport, but this one has had the 'Overfinch' conversion which is a tastelessness usually reserved only for Footballers (or managers?). I'm desperatly trying to see who it is in the car but its one of those days where I just kept getting blocked as I tried to get along side. He did indeed get off at J11 and then headed down to BMH.... but who was it? I've no idea.

God knows but they should have got off at junction 9 instead as it's a lot closer to Bodymoor than junction 11.

DOH!! It was J9, I usually get off at 10 but got off at this junction to try and catch a glimpse, depsite going up and down that motorway my whole life I managed to forget the way the numbers run! :D

Yesterday I was driving home, up the M42 North towards J9 which is the turnoff for Bodymoor Heath / Belfry. On my inside is a Range Rover Sport, but this one has had the 'Overfinch' conversion which is a tastelessness usually reserved only for Footballers (or managers?). I'm desperatly trying to see who it is in the car but its one of those days where I just kept getting blocked as I tried to get along side. He did indeed get off at J9 and then headed down to BMH.... but who was it? I've no idea.

LARVIT? Must be a Cockney :(

Mates birthday tomorrow, we're off to Newbury racecourse, for some reason. The idea was that we'd all suit up for it and, I dunno, make it a bit classy.

I just tried my suit on for the first time since July 2010.

...The trousers damn near screamed :(

I resigned my position two days ago because of a bullying compliance maniac. So I've joined McLeish & Dalglish for the time being.

I was really happy until 6 months ago when the network took this psycho on.........subsequently he's made my life and a few others hell.

However it's hard to prove when someone plots & schemes. And no way was I prepared to wait until his manipulated masters saw the

light.

Big decision but a couple of days later......... I feel so much happier, the stress was making me ill.

How good does it feel this afternoon - that I've just found out I'm the 2nd female to resign this week from the network and she was his assistant!

Anyhow.....Onwards & Upwards.

I think we may have to revive "The staying in OT as the VT forum is soul destroying thread" if CI et al go on with much more of the negative moaning about OGS on the main forum.

:angry:

Good luck with the job hunting Julie. Could you not freelance in your line of work?

Thanks Mike. I am self-employed and have been for a long time. However I was authorised through a network who are supposed to be there to support you. However this maniac just seems to want to make life a misery and what's more he enjoys it.

He'll get his come uppance, they always do.... however I'm not waiting round to see how long that will take.

I was married to a bully & I'm not taking that from anyone again, that's for sure.

Where is the things I don't get thread? Because The Beach Boys certainly qualify.

Same here. To me it all sounds corny, saccharine and tepid. Never understood the fuss.

Anyone use a leccy shaver? Just switched from a normal razor and im not impressed so far, plus its leaving a nasty rash all round my neck, look like a bloody burn victim. Is it a case of perservering with it and conditioning my skin so it gets used to it?

Where is the things I don't get thread? Because The Beach Boys certainly qualify.

Try listening to Surfs Up, Sunflower and Holland. Quality.

Or maybe we should all be sheep and listen to Usher or Drake (ugh, what a viule thought)

Anyone use a leccy shaver? Just switched from a normal razor and im not impressed so far, plus its leaving a nasty rash all round my neck, look like a bloody burn victim. Is it a case of perservering with it and conditioning my skin so it gets used to it?

Yeah they're **** shit.

Doesn't shave at all as close as a wet shave, and I'm not convinced of the time savings, especially if you've got a couple of days of growth from a lazy weekend, takes far too much effort to shift it when a wet razor will do it in one pass.

Â