General Chat

Stevo985

**** knows what I am having for dinner tonight, I have some stuff in the freezer but don't think I can be arsed to sort any thing out, don't think I am really hungry anyway.

Got the flat to myself tonight anyway so I'll probably just jump on CoD or listen to me music all night.

I feel really lethargic today, I don't think I'm used to these quiet weekends lol

Incidentally I don't even know what mine means

so in the real world there is a gay Tony and now a Swiss Tony .. and those names have already been taken and thus can't be used for Villatalks own non ghey (or swiss and definitely not French) version of that name ...

I want a unique title above my avatar like Steve and Wiggs.

Who do I have to blow to get that done?

As far as I know, they're generally given to you by the mods et al.

"Raven mad"?

C'mon guys, can we not be mature adults and treat Jenny as we would any other poster on a board who happens to share our passion for the greatest club on earth. I mean, i know she is very, very hot and looks very athletic in her pictures and scantily clad in others ...... and.............and...........err.............

vic-reeves-rubbing-his-thighs.jpg

jenny from the block?

anyway, i found some second hand bookshop today (a rarity these days it seems) and spent an hour browsing... an hour. thats quite easily the longest i've ever spent in a shop.

it was a nice change from the soulless shops one usually finds oneslf in. this supermarket culture is a great shame isn't it? more quirky bookstores and less 2 for 1 dan brown in tescos please.

jenny from the block?

anyway, i found some second hand bookshop today (a rarity these days it seems) and spent an hour browsing... an hour. thats quite easily the longest i've ever spent in a shop.

it was a nice change from the soulless shops one usually finds oneslf in. this supermarket culture is a great shame isn't it? more quirky bookstores and less 2 for 1 dan brown in tescos please.

My favourite bookshop is the second hand one in great malvern, its 3 stories high in this rickety old mazy corridor style house. Could quite happily spend the whole day in there I reckon.

Â