General Chat

Stevo985

Wow, I've just been told I've got to go to Hollywood

This afternoon !!

If you're coming from town, hang a left off the Alcester Road just by the golf course.

The missus has booked up to go to the cinema tonight...i **** hate the cinema!!!

Women In Black we're seeing.

So how was it? You shit yourself or was I a pussy?

Your a pussy! :winkold:

In all fairness it was jumpy and there were a few scary moments. But on the whole i was disappointed. Harry Potter played his role well to be fair. The ending just completely threw me and i left the cinema just thinking "what was all that about!?!?"

5 out of 10 from me.

The missus has booked up to go to the cinema tonight...i **** hate the cinema!!!

In all fairness it was jumpy and there were a few scary moments. But on the whole i was disappointed. Harry Potter played his role well to be fair. The ending just completely threw me and i left the cinema just thinking "what was all that about!?!?"

5 out of 10 from me.

I can't say I'm surprised to be honest, I always suspected I was. My dad's going to be disappointed though.

5 out of 10 from me.

I can't say I'm surprised to be honest, I always suspected I was. My dad's going to be disappointed though.

Disappointed with what? The film?

5 out of 10 from me.

Nah, me being a pussy :)

5 out of 10 from me.

Nah, me being a pussy :)

:lol:

Just dont tell him!

In all seriousness, i was holding hands with the missus as you do, and then at one particularly scary/jumpy party is spontaneously gripped/crushed her hand.

I found it highly amusing...her, not so much! :D

Posted this elsewhere but thought it deserved an outing here....... if only!

I downloaded "True Football Manager" from Google Play.

I elected to use the "Brimingham Villans" figuring that would be us.... (none of it is licenced)

1st season I was told to get a top half finished. Weekly sponsorship income of £320k wage bill about 500k a week.

I'm now into my 5th season, having won the title 4 years in a row. Weekly sponsorship income is now £41m, I spend £6.5m a week on wages.

Oh and I've done a bit of remodeling at Villa Park - capacity is now 138800 which I sell out every week.

And in 5 seasons, no sign of small heath getting into the PL at all.

I'm giving up now because clearly its a very silly game.

I elected to use the "Brimingham Villans" figuring that would be us.... (none of it is licenced)

1st season I was told to get a top half finished. Weekly sponsorship income of £320k wage bill about 500k a week.

I'm now into my 5th season, having won the title 4 years in a row. Weekly sponsorship income is now £41m, I spend £6.5m a week on wages.

Oh and I've done a bit of remodeling at Villa Park - capacity is now 138800 which I sell out every week.

You need a girlfriend.....QUICK! :winkold:

Have you got a link to said online football gamey thing please mucka.

Sounds very accurate to me.

Have you got a link to said online football gamey thing please mucka.

Its on Android Market/Google Play just search "True Football Manager" and download onto your mobile. Simples.

Clicky

I keep telling Mrs E this but she isn't sure....... :(

You could at least offer to share with her.

I keep telling Mr E this but he isn't sure....... :(

Fair enough.

You could at least offer to share with her.

That was treated with more suspicion. :lol:

Â