General Chat

Stevo985

Hmm, how much trouble could I get into at work for leaving this note in the fridge?

ATTENTION

To the thieving pikey who stole my black-cherry flavoured Tesco brand yogurt, first of all how freaking cheap are you? What, you can’t afford, like, 25p to buy your own?

Whoever the hell you are, don’t do it again. If you’re willing to come downstairs and reimburse me with either funds or an equivalent item to the monetary value of my yogurt, I will gladly accept your apology and that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you.

But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

-Liam Neeson

Hmm, how much trouble could I get into at work for leaving this note in the fridge?

ATTENTION

To the thieving pikey who stole my black-cherry flavoured Tesco brand yogurt, first of all how freaking cheap are you? What, you can’t afford, like, 25p to buy your own?

Whoever the hell you are, don’t do it again. If you’re willing to come downstairs and reimburse me with either funds or an equivalent item to the monetary value of my yogurt, I will gladly accept your apology and that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you.

-Liam Neeson

none,

considering when someone drank my can of coke out the fridge I sent an email to the entire company of a camel drinking a bottle of coke saying,

whoever drank my coke, I hope you enjoyed it (see evidence below)

then posted the camel picture.

ATTENTION

-Liam Neeson

I like it.

What kind of scumbag would go to a communal fridge, take something knowingly that wasn't theirs (without even asking who it belongs to!) and eat it.

That type of individual is dangerous.

We had a thieving little git pinching coffee,milk and sugar from the canteen at work,so one of the women knocked a notice up ,polite but to the point.It turned out it was her daughter nicking the stuff.Classic,but embarassing for them.

ATTENTION

-Liam Neeson

I'd say it's solid. :D

Is there anything MORE depressing than standing in front of the salad counter wondering what greens to eat for lunch? I tell you - there is nothing more soul-destroying.

Tell that to an Ethiopian in a refugee camp

Is there anything MORE depressing than standing in front of the salad counter wondering what greens to eat for lunch? I tell you - there is nothing more soul-destroying.

Try reading some of Steaknchips posts and then get back to me on this.

Â