General Chat

Stevo985

Took me 50 mins to do the school run this morning as the A320 into Woking was shut

seems this was why !!

1444hvc.jpg

the Roundabout you can see behind it is the McLaren roundabout home of the racing team ... the rumour is they have a huge underground track built there ..wonder if it has anything to do with the road subsiding like that ?

Must of been going 80mph :winkold:

Took me 50 mins to do the school run this morning as the A320 into Woking was shut

seems this was why !!

1444hvc.jpg

the Roundabout you can see behind it is the McLaren roundabout home of the racing team ... the rumour is they have a huge underground track built there ..wonder if it has anything to do with the road subsiding like that ?

HAVE! Must HAVE! I cannot stand the usage both verbally and written of "must of" "could of" "would of". IT'S HAVE! HAVE!!

I shouldn't get so annoyed but I fecking do!

Got stitched up on my first day at Uni football. Captain chose me, the only person to text "alright lads, at home tomorrow, so shirt and tie for tomorrow, no jeans!! love you, the skipper!!"

followed by me walking into meeting place, 60 others in shorts and joggers and there's me in my shirt and trousers and shoes :(

seems this was why !!

1444hvc.jpg

HAVE! Must HAVE! I cannot stand the usage both verbally and written of "must of" "could have" "would of". IT'S HAVE! HAVE!!

I shouldn't get so annoyed but I fecking do!

Sorry, my mind must of been absent.

baby sent home from creche ...hand foot and mouth disease Ffs

My friends daughter has it as well , she's about 18 months old

That's very young to have a daughter.

baby sent home from creche ...hand foot and mouth disease Ffs

My friends daughter has it as well , she's about 18 months old

That's very young to have a daughter.

She's from Essex it's about parr down there :winkold:

Got stitched up on my first day at Uni football. Captain chose me, the only person to text "alright lads, at home tomorrow, so shirt and tie for tomorrow, no jeans!! love you, the skipper!!"

followed by me walking into meeting place, 60 others in shorts and joggers and there's me in my shirt and trousers and shoes

seems a lack of professionalism from your teammates not wearing a suit. What would Roy Keane think ;)

seems this was why !!

1444hvc.jpg

more likely little Johnny had been playing on the road with his bucket and spade :winkold:

Cheers lads, i think (hope) its just a cold but it's knocking him around a bit. Temperature of around 38 degrees, runny nose, cold hands and generally feeling like dog shit i think. Er' in doors is atking him to the doc's this morning.

He must be the only toddler ive heard of that hates Calpol! :?

Feel a little helpless :(

He must be the only toddler ive heard of that hates Calpol!

Have you tried the kiddies Nurofen? My boy prefers that to Calpol. Think its Orange flavour.

Using calpol and nurofen with this HFM thing and have to say nurofen seems to work better imo

Â