General Chat

Stevo985

Being told I'm bang out of order who basically called all parents and future parents,''mentally weak' and they must have had 'pointless, inadequate lives'

New low :(

You sound about as fun as aids.

...and as serious as cancer. :D

POB you sound like a good guy and I enjoy a lot of your posts but I find it unbelievable you think it's unbelievable that you were kicked out of someones house for going through a 16 year old girl's bedroom (I'm assuming you are over 18 ).

Nice bit of paraphrasing of some my previous comments (in other threads) too. Just for the record I said that the REASONS cited for having children are based either on a mental weakness OR an emotional need. If you would like to put forward just one reason for a couple living in Britain today to have children that is based on a sound logic then I'll be happy to retract the statement.

Being told I'm bang out of order

Be honest with yourself, you were. I'll not scorn too much though, as it would be hypocritical of me to chastise your puerile behaviour whilst I'm sat here heartilly chuckling to myself.

...and as serious as cancer.

:crylaugh:

Being told I'm bang out of order who basically called all parents and future parents,''mentally weak' and they must have had 'pointless, inadequate lives'

New low :(

what gives you the **** right to do any of that? You basically invaded someone's privacy and now are embarking on nothing more than a total bullying campaign by posting or threatening to post on Facebook.

Maybe the authorities will be interested in your post, I know they take a keen view on cyber-bullying

AVFCPOB, you normally seem like quite a decent young lad, if a bit immature at times. On this occasion though, you've behaved like a grade A tosser. Go and have a think about what you've done and stop showing off about your terrible behaviour. If somebody acted like you in my house, you wouldn't be typing anything on the internet for a few weeks.

I voted by proxy, and provided the email address of a ginger work colleague who always loses his shit when gets an email he doesn't understand. "CAT?! I didn't vote for any cat?!" Ah, good times.

I voted by proxy, and provided the email address of a ginger work colleague who always loses his shit when gets an email he doesn't understand. "CAT?! I didn't vote for any cat?!" Ah, good times.

Thanks :lol: Vote wont count though as email has to be validated. There to stop cheating :lol:

Â