General Chat

Stevo985

I went to a Butlin’s weekend for my brother-in-laws stag do.

Really not my scene, but my biggest takeaway was that I’m never, ever taking my family to stop in one of those rooms.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, sidcow said:

Has anyone been to one of those big weekenders at Butlins?

I've been roped into the 80's on at Minehead in June.  I didn't realise it was THREE nights.  Anyone ever been to one?  I was thinking of ditching the last night and going home on Sunday.  Don't want to miss out though but I suspect the Sunday is a bit more low key.

Got quite a few mates who's marriages ended at the butlins weekend events. 

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

7 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

To be fair, you’ve got to look past the headline acts and see it for what it is, a sex party for the obese middle aged.

Can confirm. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

I am just not going to look at the state of the mattress. 

The beds sometimes have plastic sheet covers on. 

• Shocked 1

8 hours ago, sidcow said:

Has anyone been to one of those big weekenders at Butlins?

I've been roped into the 80's on at Minehead in June.  I didn't realise it was THREE nights.  Anyone ever been to one?  I was thinking of ditching the last night and going home on Sunday.  Don't want to miss out though but I suspect the Sunday is a bit more low key.

Yes. Went to an 80s adults only weekends at Minehead in 2010 (I can date it as it was the weekend Mourinho's Inter won the Champions League). Booked the 3 nights, stayed 2 (came back on the Sunday). It was a mate's stag. Bulk of people got there early doors Friday. Myself and a mate got there later, about 6pm. Most of the site was pissed already. Walking to the chalet, some drunk woman shouted "get your cocks out" to me and my mate, and then she flashed her saggy tits. It went downhill from there. 

Highlight was the weather. Absolutely roasting on the Saturday day. We all walked into Minehead itself and did a pub crawl and sat in beer gardens. Few of the fairer skinned people were looking a bit crimson. The 80s acts? Can barely remember! I think Bad Manners were on, Go West, and Nathan Moore (of Brother Beyond). The nightclub on the Saurday night was a bit of a blur. One of the other lads in the chalet wet the bed.  

Edited by Xela

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Yes. Went to an 80s adults only weekends at Minehead in 2010 (I can date it as it was the weekend Mourinho's Inter won the Champions League). Booked the 3 nights, stayed 2 (came back on the Sunday). It was a mate's stag. Bulk of people got there early doors Friday. Myself and a mate got there later, about 6pm. Most of the site was pissed already. Walking to the chalet, some drunk woman shouted "get your cocks out" to me and my mate, and then she flashed her saggy tits. It went downhill from there. 

Highlight was the weather. Absolutely roasting on the Saturday day. We all walked into Minehead itself and did a pub crawl and sat in beer gardens. Few of the fairer skinned people were looking a bit crimson. The 80s acts? Can barely remember! I think Bad Manners were on, Go West, and Nathan Moore (of Brother Beyond). The nightclub on the Saurday night was a bit of a blur. One of the other lads in the chalet wet the bed.  

This is the dream. 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

This is the dream. 

Wish You Were Here have nothing on us. 

9 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I don’t know why or how or since when and I don’t want to question it, but I think Kelly Osbourne… I would. Most definitely.

Twice on Sunday. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I don’t know why or how or since when and I don’t want to question it, but I think Kelly Osbourne… I would. Most definitely.

A double fisting of deadly ice and snow? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Since she got much slimmer, you sizest pig.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Genie said:

Since she got much slimmer, you sizest pig.

Partly that, but there's definitely more to it.

43350469-0-image-a-29_1621805534438.jpg

I accept I am a pig though because I'm judging a woman's looks and all that. But still....Phwoar!

Edited by Paddywhack

16 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

She doesn't even look like the same person anymore. 

• Like 2

Â