General Chat

Stevo985

Talking of jobs, I've been offered $13,000 a month, return flights every 2 months, accommodation and a car. Only problem is it's in Uganda :shock:

that is some crazy job offer!

are you gonna take it?

what would you be doing?

Did you get that job offer through your hotmail account?

Yup - all I have to do is send them my passport and bank account details and I'm in! ;)

Think it's an NGO job as Head of IT. I've made my expression of interest but doubt it'll go anywhere.

Talking of jobs, I've been offered $13,000 a month, return flights every 2 months, accommodation and a car. Only problem is it's in Uganda :shock:

I got put forward for a similar job in Iraq, was gutted when I didn't get it, go for it.

There will be a stupidly small chance of you being taken hostage but it's well worth the risk, a job like that can seriously set you up for life.

I'd say you had more chance of getting taken hostage in Aston than in Uganda. If they're offering you $13,000 they gonna look after you...

Just make sure they don't sew your legs where your arms are and your arms where you legs are.

My brother just got in and said he saw a girl stabbed at Moor Street station, she died. Horrible.

EDIT: Although reading on the net there was supposedly a staged one!? I'd be **** pissed if that was me! Oh well, at least he didn't see anyone die. :lol:

Wayne Rooney has had a hair transplant

Just to confirm to all my followers I have had a hair transplant. I was going bald at 25 why not. I'm delighted with the result.

Twitter :-)

My brother just got in and said he saw a girl stabbed at Moor Street station, she died. Horrible.

EDIT: Although reading on the net there was supposedly a staged one!? I'd be **** pissed if that was me! Oh well, at least he didn't see anyone die. :lol:

i saw on the news that they were going round train stations acting out a stabbing of a teenager to highlight the consequences of knife crime.

Ha ha ha Kildare beat dirty cheating Meath in the Leinster 1/4 final of the All Ireland Football. Excellent and I am hand rearing a 3 hour old kitten that has been rejected by his mother . Sleepless night for me tonight .

Wayne Rooney has had a hair transplant

Just to confirm to all my followers I have had a hair transplant. I was going bald at 25 why not. I'm delighted with the result.

Twitter :-)

rooneyhair.png

Looking good :thumb:

Â