General Chat

Stevo985

Ingram's makes me chuckle.

As for personal preference, I operate a rotating basis of corresponding Darkplace Avatar/Signature combos for each character. When the time is right for the next change, the face and wisdom of Dr Lucien Sanchez will be deployed.

I thought Hitz meant signatures as in.. hand written.

Hitz, did you mean internet sig or real life?

My real life signature is just my initials in a swirly circle, like a stamp. It'a a bit lame but I'll stick with it.

I don't know what my VT signature is.. probably some villa chant

EDIT: Nope, I have no VT signature!

My Daughter has decided that Octonauts is the greatest TV program ever and as it's her birthday in three weeks I have decided to buy the Octonauts books. There are two sets, the TV adaptations and the original books which inspired the TV show. I decided to go with the original books because they are new stories (new to her at least) and one of them has turned up today. It's worth mentioning that the original books are more fantasy based than the TV show which has an educational angle with real life animals and the like, but my first impression of the books is that they are amazing. Check the references they have managed to squeeze into the fantastic illustrations:

dxURt.jpg

H16uH.jpg

Spotters badge for every one. One of the references is simply amazing. :D

My signature is exactly the same as my mum's, except for the second initial (she was M. E. Mooney). I learned to forge it well for school notes, so it was handy if mine was similar.

First time I ever attempted a connecting flight today and first time I've ever missed a flight :evil: I had 45 minutes between flights, both in the same terminal with the same airline. First flight came in on time but had to take a bus ride to the terminal building, then had to go through immigration then back through security which was a nightmare (shoes off, everything in my bag checked). Then had to leggit to quite literally the furthest point of the airport. When I got there the gate was already closed early because they needed a bus to get to the plane :evil: Luckily the next flight was only 2 hours later.

Oh I can forge my parents sigs like tracing paper. The amount of report cards seen and "signed for" was astounding!

My signature is **** crap, looks like a long pube has landed on some paper.

Just seen Thor, and now want to smash as many things as possible with a giant **** metal hammer! Arrrggghhhh!!!!!!

Spotters badge for every one. One of the references is simply amazing

DEVO!

:hooray: How brilliant is that? The writing on his boiler suit says "Frowno" (because he is a Frown Fish) and the hat is just perfect. :hooray:

But yes, also World of Warcraft (probably) a NES and Tom Baker's Dr Who all in there too. Very cool surprise. :nod:

9Xuqo.jpg

And if you missed the subtle link to a Devo video in the original post,

Â