General Chat

Stevo985

12 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I very much doubt if your completely innocent you would hardly go no comment, unless your acting up, like a ard man teeny bopper. 

If you were completely innocent but were being accused of and interrogated for something you didn't do then it would be extremely sensible to say no comment until you see a solicitor and then no comment to anything the solicitor tells you to say no comment to after that. Unless you believe that nobody innocent has ever been wrongly arrested or taken to court or locked up etc etc

Although I guess if your caught down an alley with your winky out, you'd wanna go no comment. 😂

What the **** are you on about?

• Like 1

Probably went no comment.

Let me know a recent one? I would guess it'd be extremely hard to gain the evidence needed to convict a innocent person today.

Nah hardly any to be fair

There were 1,336 successful appeals against both decisions of Magistrates’ courts and the Court of Appeal between June 2019 and March 2020

13 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Depends if you innocent or not. If innocent, what you got to hide, just tell the truth, in front of a solicitor.

Wow. You are the innocent one here.

23 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Wow. You are the innocent one here.

Tbf I think he (foreveryoung) is only in his teens/early 20s, so that naivety will soon fade 😀

56 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

If you were completely innocent but were being accused of and interrogated for something you didn't do then it would be extremely sensible to say no comment until you see a solicitor and then no comment to anything the solicitor tells you to say no comment to after that. …

What the **** are you on about?

You may have missed @foreveryoungsaying this

just tell the truth, in front of a solicitor.

8 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Tbf I think he (foreveryoung) is only in his teens/early 20s, so that naivety will soon fade 😀

Unfortunately I don't think this is even close to being true

• Shocked 1

6 hours ago, Designer1 said:

I don't know why but l feel he might always remain young at heart.

• Haha 1

On 03/03/2023 at 18:04, foreveryoung said:

Its like hounds round a fox when someone has a differing opinion on here.

Nah, more like hunt sabs round a toff. 

It isn't about a different opinion, often you're objectively wrong, you're told exactly why, often with sources.

Not long later, 'can't even have a different opinion' and round and round we go.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

It isn't about a different opinion, often you're objectively wrong, you're told exactly why, often with sources.

Not long later, 'can't even have a different opinion' and round and round we go.

No we don't

19 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

But you personally don't tell me why i'm wrong! You just pop up to disrespect my opinions most of the time on nearly every subject, like I'm stupid who knows *** all, with your sarcastic laughing emojis etc, when you don't even know me, it's Twitter'esk and to be honest you come across as a bit of a hypocrite!! A few others just try so hard to kill differing opinions into submission, it's exactly how Twitter works.  I don't have to justify anything to a bunch of randoms on a forum, you can ask, but i'm not sure why you think I need to, I can just put my opinion across weather you think it's right or wrong, many don't do this, as they have seen the over zealous reactions to certain subjects. I also rarely challenge facts a few people put across, I just stick to my own opinion, an believe it or not that's my prerogative.

• Like 1

Â