General Chat

Stevo985

Can't wait for tomorrow college Christmas day, although the college no longer associates itself with the event due to coplaints, basically a huge piss up all day long, pubs will be packed and are doing a Christmas dinner for €5 from 11am to 1 so guess the day starts then. :cheers:

I accidently dropped my laptop on its side from about half a food onto my thigh last night, right on the power lead. Now it wont charge. My charger still works I think, but i think its the actual Power port thans broken..

There is nothing I can do! :(

Very uncool guy just gave me a ring asking could he stay in my apartment because he was up in dublin last minute. I have met him twice. He's awkward as ****. His stories go on way too long and always lack a punchline. He didn't invite me out, but wants to stay in my place. What the ****? Why don't the people he's going out with put him up? Is it because he's such a charity case, they don't want to have to wake up tomorrow and put up with him again.

I agreed anyways because I couldn't think of a reason why he shouldn't stay, other than he might piss the bed.

I had a multi room wank planned :(

Very uncool guy just gave me a ring asking could he stay in my apartment because he was up in dublin last minute. I have met him twice. He's awkward as ****. His stories go on way too long and always lack a punchline. He didn't invite me out, but wants to stay in my place. What the ****? Why don't the people he's going out with put him up? Is it because he's such a charity case, they don't want to have to wake up tomorrow and put up with him again.

I agreed anyways because I couldn't think of a reason why he shouldn't stay, other than he might piss the bed.

I had a multi room wank planned :(

I'm coming to Dublin next month. Can I stay at yours? I'm bringing lots of people with me so you will probably have to stay in a hotel or something, but I promise we wont break your toilet.

Why doesn't the UK have any ability to deal with snow? We always run out of grit really early! Where do our grit reserves GO? Obviously not with our cricket side.

Â