General Chat

Stevo985

What happened to the whole Ebola is gonna kill us all thing? Gone very quiet on that front.

Geldof made it go away.

the lives we could have saved if we'd known it was scared of matted hair and the whiff of arrogance

What happened to the whole Ebola is gonna kill us all thing? Gone very quiet on that front.

Geldof made it go away.

the lives we could have saved if we'd known it was scared of matted hair and the whiff of arrogance

More than a whiff to be fair.

Having said that, I was in a meeting with him on the day he announced BandAid just before Christmas and he was hugely inspiring. Almost had me jacking in my job on the spot to go and work in Africa.

• Like 1

My hands have noticeably gotten colder quicker, and stayed cold for longer, over the last few months.

Is this how it is now? Have I crossed a Rubicon of sorts? From now on will I enter rooms and immediately make sure the windows are closed, in case there is a draught? Will I start wearing more layers of clothes indoors?

I'm just waiting for someone to get something wrong with their ears, so we can tell them it's hearing Aids. 

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

Pfj5r4t.jpg

Posted this on social media earlier, but a new tshirt for the summer. My youngest kid (3) thinks the characters are from Crossy Road. **** noob.

• Like 2

Â