General Chat

Stevo985

Sounds like a German wings plane has crashed in the French Alps. 148 on board :(

When I read this first I thought you meant that Klean Prep sounds like a German Plane that crashed with 148 on board.

Then I saw the article and thought, 'what a massive coincidence'. 

Watching pointless - Eric Bana films

black hawk down

Was that much of an all dayer it almost felt like cheating

would

Finding Nemo

have been pointless ?

Edited by tonyh29

I'm shit with actors, never know who they are or what they've been in. But I would have won the jackpot nonetheless, as I'd have had 'Gallipoli', as directed by Peter Weir.

Edited by mjmooney

19 years to the day, since we last won a trophy. I ended up on the bottom of a pile on, about 4 rows in front of where I started, when Savo hit that rocket. Great memories, but it's been too long. 

19 years to the day, since we last won a trophy. I ended up on the bottom of a pile on, about 4 rows in front of where I started, when Savo hit that rocket. Great memories, but it's been too long. 

Great day. Went to Sutton College the next day still buzzing and strutting around like this

tumblr_m3wjodstah1roug3ro1_400.gif

• Like 3

I got the day off school, as we didn't get back till daft o'clock. After the coach dropped us off at Villa Park, we called in my Nan and Grandad's to get the VHS tape of the game, and watched it back. My form teacher had been to the match too, so he didn't give a shit about my note. He knew the score! :D   

5pm kick off wasn't it? We was on the coach, remember getting back to Villa Park late and my dear mother picking us up!  :)  Happy times! We absolutely destroyed Leeds that day. 

Ha I wasn't even born!
Get to bed then.
  • Like 2

I'm shit with actors, never know who they are or what they've been in. But I would have won the jackpot nonetheless, as I'd have had 'Gallipoli', as directed by Peter Weir.

You sure Eric Bana was in that ?

We watched it over my parents house. Proper family reunion, old bloke in his chair the boys sat or sprawled across the floor and lots of cans of nasty lager being consumed. My mum trying to join in the family event by wandering in and out with top ups for the snacks but getting moaned at for walking in front of the telly with a tray of warm sausage rolls. Brief argument, banished to the kitchen.

Goal went in, my dad leapt up in the air and landed back down on the arm of the chair, breaking it off and tearing the upholstery. Mum went mental, we cried laughing.

• Like 1

Â