General Chat

Stevo985

My mom often goes on a coach day trip with all the other old biddies to Llandudno. She always moans the the people who get off at Rhyl have longer there. I tell her not to worry as she still gets the better deal 

If that's not a post for the Boring Thread I don't know what is :D

• Like 1

The Alarm were from Rhyl, weren't they?

I had the misfortune of having to sit through one of their live performances once. Although the lady I was dating at the time (she was a huge fan) was quite the stunner, in no way shape or form was she worth that two hours of drudgery. 

Rhyl, other than Peckham, is the worst place I have ever been to in the UK.

Subjective personal opinion, but I'd extend it to that whole area, Rhyl, Flint, Connah's Quay, Queensferry and around towards Birkenhead.

I do a fair bit of travelling and that area seams to be generally depressed and have a bit of an attitude. I've seen other poor places, from Merthyr to Bradford to Glasgow and Sheppey. But without the doomed paranoid aggressive attitude.

How's that for a sweeping generalisation of tens of thousands of people!

I once did a few days work on an insolvent print company on Deeside industrial Park. One day I took a drive into Flint. Most depressing place ever. 

The Alarm were from Rhyl, weren't they?

I had the misfortune of having to sit through one of their live performances once. Although the lady I was dating at the time (she was a huge fan) was quite the stunner, in no way shape or form was she worth that two hours of drudgery.

I don't mind them.

Do you still have her number? :)

• Like 1

Peckham really is one vile place and it's being made even worse by hipster word removeds moving in en masse.

I will see your Peckham and raise you Croydon. 

I've lived in Croydon, it's a monumental shit hole full of scum. 

Does anyone drink Herbal Tea

I started drinking this Chamomile tea and its some good sheeeeit

Green tea with or without jasmine is the danglies. Its that or black coffee for me. Builders tea occasionally if I fancy a couple of dunkers.

Peckham really is one vile place and it's being made even worse by hipster word removeds moving in en masse.

I will see your Peckham and raise you Croydon.

I've lived in Croydon, it's a monumental shit hole full of scum.

It's tough when you raise me a town famous for a burning furniture store and Katie price.

How easy is it to plumb a dishwasher in?

And is it bad that when I thought of this question, I thought of Villatalk? Y'all have all the answers.

simple just need a cold ware feed and a output to drain as you would for a washer

Â