Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

I want him to get the England job and then I will sit back and smile waiting for the press to turn on the golden boy. I will enjoy him losing his position on the perch which means nobody in the press will have a pop at him and I will enjoy watching him buckle under the pressure.

This! Would be bloody great.

It would be a win win situation really...

Either the press will be brilliant for the England squad and they play without any kind of pressure during the Euros.

Or...

The press turn on HR and England (as per usual) and it will be hilarious watching Harry deal with it.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
3 wins in 13.

Is Saha their Heskey?

Are they going to be pipped for the champions league by....Newcastle. :shock:

I have a sneaky feeling Di Matteo and Chelsea might knick that 4th spot. They are only two points off now.

I hope Spurs fail, I cant stand backhander Harry

Has anyone noticed Harry's facial twich that comes on when he's under pressure (losing a match, on trial for alleged tax evasion, etc.)?

I imagine we will get to know that very well a few months into his reign as England manager.

Has anyone noticed Harry's facial twich that comes on when he's under pressure (losing a match, on trial for alleged tax evasion, etc.)?

I imagine we will get to know that very well a few months into his reign as England manager.

Notice his twitch?

Did you know Delap had a relatively long throw?

Or that Ethan Moore is the worlds greatest unrecognised talent?

Seriously, that twitch could become dangerous at the Euros. Imagine a World Cup!

I want him to get the England job and then I will sit back and smile waiting for the press to turn on the golden boy. I will enjoy him losing his position on the perch which means nobody in the press will have a pop at him and I will enjoy watching him buckle under the pressure.

Yup, couldn't be a better scenario, especially as International Football is so shit I rarely watch it

Notice his twitch?

Did you know Delap had a relatively long throw?

Or that Ethan Moore is the worlds greatest unrecognised talent?

Seriously, that twitch could become dangerous at the Euros. Imagine a World Cup!

Imagine at an auction

"Do I hear £50,000?"

*Twitch*

"£50,000 to the man in the saggy face, do I hear £51,000?..."

No this years is alot more spectacular. They were 11 points clear of Arsenal in February and only 3 points off Manchester United who were 2nd at the time. Now look. Went on a Spurs forum for a few minutes yesterday to gauge their opinion on the dubious goal. They were not even talking about that, they were talking about how useless Harry was, and how Bale and Modric should be sold in summer because they dont care and are selfish. :shock:

No this years is alot more spectacular. They were 11 points clear of Arsenal in February and only 3 points off Manchester United who were 2nd at the time. Now look. Went on a Spurs forum for a few minutes yesterday to gauge their opinion on the dubious goal. They were not even talking about that, they were talking about how useless Harry was, and how Bale and Modric should be sold in summer because they dont care and are selfish. :shock:

When they were third I had a bet with someone that they wouldn't finish in top 4, needless to say he's a little worried now!

hey were 11 points clear of Arsenal in February and only 3 points off Manchester United who were 2nd at the time.

this sounds familiar to Villa fans :(

Just done a check and Villa were 11 points ahead of Arsenal but 6 behind Manchester who were 2nd behind Liverpool. So very similar.

Â