Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

Spurs.. if you beat them, we'll give you 5m

That's actually how it works in Spain and it's legal (though frowned upon). You can't pay someone to lose (obviously), but you can incentivise a rival's opponent to win.

SERIOUSLY? :shock:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, all you're doing is making sure that they try their hardest in a scenario where the match might otherwise be a dead rubber to them. Which is fine.

Following NurembergVillan's effort in the Sha thread I thought this one could do with something along the same lines :D

image0011uv.jpg

:shock: :puke:

My thoughts exactly.

Supporting them is one thing, but that's too far. Disgusting.

It's like those horrible cringy badges that Sunderland fans mocked up the other season before Newcastle's relegation.

Urgh.

Spurs.. if you beat them, we'll give you 5m

That's actually how it works in Spain and it's legal (though frowned upon). You can't pay someone to lose (obviously), but you can incentivise a rival's opponent to win.

SERIOUSLY? :shock:

yeah ive seen that a few times on revista, you can give win bonuses to other teams!

Yes - can we change the title back please, spudzzzz ruined this.

If spudz hadn't scored their second then blose were down on goals scored - and they'd be much more bitter over that.

They'd have actually gone down on goals scored. The only side ever to have I think

Yep, couldn't understand why heard the Holte roaring on comms, even when it was still 1-1 at WHL......but then I realised Wolves had scored so they'd be down anyhow on Wolves goals scored

However as it finished 40 points was enough to stay up... so normal service resumed.

Â