Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HMRC have charged him with tax evasion (over a trivial amount compared to his annual income I might add, which begs the question: why would he bother?).

Trivial amount, lol.

This bit just sums it up for me, you're going to defend this waste of lie regardless.

Just to add to this debate, I cannot stand Spurs, their manager or fans. They are all made for each other and I personally hope redknapp leaves spurs in the same state he has left other clubs he has been at.

If he ever becomes England manager I may have to consider following Scotland or Wales such is my dislike for the man who complained about some fans at VP being disgusting and swearing but forgot to mention this was in retaliation to him being abusinve and insighting the crowd before hand

He has double standards and I cannot stand anyone who has double standards

For the first time possibly ever on VT, I agree with Richard. :thumb:

4-0, agent crocuh doing what he does best **** things up. if i was a spurs fan now id be ringing up demanding crouch apologies for that pathetic red card a sit cost them.

wonder how long will take glaston to return?

what happened to lennon? fell ill 5mins before kickoff. so lost his bollocks in the tunnel then?

arry showed a fair few of his flaws tonight, jenas has never been replaced despite being wank for years, the game bypassed modric who IMO is key for spurs, brought on defoe rather than pav when it was blatnatly obvious their problem was getting he ball to stick, and worst of all he left a clearly **** bale on the pitch

credit where its due dawson was very good tonight, everyone else was caught well short, crouch is an absolute **** muppet but an easy and lazy get out, spurs and no doubt the red tops will claim ut changed the game, but id love to know how crouch getting sent off took away 10 players ability to pass

HMRC have charged him with tax evasion (over a trivial amount compared to his annual income I might add, which begs the question: why would he bother?).

Trivial amount, lol.

This bit just sums it up for me, you're going to defend this waste of lie regardless.

Yeah, didn't you know? Tax evasion is all well and good if it's for 'trivial amounts compared to annual income'. What pathetic bile.

How much is he in trouble for anyway? I'd imagine his 'trivial amount' of tax dodging is probably more than I earn in a year!

it was avoidance on 2 payments of £180k if I recall .. what is £360k when you are the best coach in the world , 5 mins work ?

How much is he in trouble for anyway? I'd imagine his 'trivial amount' of tax dodging is probably more than I earn in a year!

it was avoidance on 2 payments of £180k if I recall .. what is £360k when you are the best coach in the world , 5 mins work ?

Only £360k? Not sure why they're bothered then, could buy a couple of penny sweets and that's about it.

Only £360k? Not sure why they're bothered then, could buy a couple of penny sweets and that's about it.

I'm not one to speculate wildly but I think it was £600m.

Now, I assume one of the Spurs fans on here will correct my erroneous estimation with a figure, and not just bullshit and bluster...

I think Peter Storrie is in court on 16 May. Does anyone know if we can expect to see eveyone's favourite cockney barrow-boy spiv at about the same time?

Trivial amount, lol.

Yeah, didn't you know? Tax evasion is all well and good if it's for 'trivial amounts compared to annual income'. What pathetic bile.

I think this is actually 'Arrys defence. I heard him on the radio a while back saying how dare they as he'd paid over £10m in tax over the years... prick.

Â