Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

The line between what is acceptable and what isn't must be pretty damned thin then, some of the shit I've seen on here written about people you could argue is worse than calling someone a paedo!

Such as?

I can't actually think of many things you could accuse someone of that's worse.

you could call them a bluenose

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah get off yer high horse, everyone knows the song 'with a packet of crisps and a cheeky smile...' etc

All banter

Only if you're a prick it is.

And I'd be impressed if our Spurs guest can find any post about anyone in football on this forum that is akin to calling them a paedophile.

The line between what is acceptable and what isn't must be pretty damned thin then, some of the shit I've seen on here written about people you could argue is worse than calling someone a paedo!

Such as?

I can't actually think of many things you could accuse someone of that's worse.

Racist paedo. That's probably worse.

:lol:

Think villa fans are some of the worst for double standards though. I can remember pretty much the whole holte end cheering "Your gonna get raped in the showers" at redknapp then a large number complaining when he gave us the V's. Its banter, no one actually thinks anyones a Paedo and no one wants to see anyone get raped. (except maybe that poster thats begins with a V, cant remember his name).

Think villa fans are some of the worst for double standards though. I can remember pretty much the whole holte end cheering "Your gonna get raped in the showers" at redknapp then a large number complaining when he gave us the V's. Its banter, no one actually thinks anyones a Paedo and no one wants to see anyone get raped. (except maybe that poster thats begins with a V, cant remember his name).

I don't think it is just Villa fans, all football fans are naturally fickle hypocrites :)

It is all part of the tribal nature of football 8)

To be fair the fact he gave us the V's wasn't the problem. It was the fact he went running to the press in his post match interview complaining about the fact we were swearing when there was children in the crowd and totally ignored the fact he had swore back!

• 2 weeks later...

heard today that before the Young boys came there was a big ruck in the hotel between some Spurs players , Keane , Lennon and Ekotto were involved but not sure on the full details ..

Â