Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

Again, I wouldn't mind Spuds doing it if 'Arry wasn't such a contemptible human being.

Pretty sure most Spuds fans feel the same anyway, if he wasn't their manager he'd get it both barrells.

Don't think I'll ever understand why they got rid of Jol though, better manager than 'Arry and a legend to boot.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Arsenal result today has lessened how good your victory was, because they clearly aren't all that without their big names. But to beat them and Chelsea within the space of a few days is a very good acheivement regardless.

Can't say they don't deserve it as much as I hate them.

Let's compare the midfield;

Petrov,

Milner,

Delph,

Reo-Coker,

Sidwell,

Young,

Downing,

Salifou.

Modric,

Kranjcar,

Palacios,

Bentley,

Lennon,

Jenas,

Huddlestone,

Rose,

Bale.

We so deserve that 4th spot...

some of those players are very much of the moment, so hard to judge what Rose/Jenas/even Bentley and Huddlestone are capable of these days.

Well played Spurs, hurts me to say it and i so wish it was Villa (we deserve it more because........lol) Bale was excellent, Dawson a giant, Bentley showed some form (Englands new Beckham on this form) in fact the whole team performed very well, prefer Spurs to do it than Man City.

So glad Terry got his just deserts, the guys a f**kin bafoon, he should have been caughtioned for the Defoe assualt and gone ealier in the game. In the world Cup he will not last one game on this form, he will be sent off and banned. UTV

Cliff Jones has come out and said Bale is one of the best players in europe meh

he has had a great end to the season with some great performances, but it's a bit far fetched to say he is one of the best players in europe. Perhaps it's a shot at boosting his chances for young player of the year or something.

He hasn't just had a great end to the season, he's been great for the whole second half of the season. It's just because we've had 3 high profile games in a week and thus the media and non Spurs fans have finally got see him. But if you look on any Spurs forum, Bale will have won more MOTM votes than any player this season, as he has won the poll in most games since Jan. I doubt there have been many better left sided players in Europe in the last few months, but to say he's one of the best in Europe is getting carried away. It's the same for Gomes and Dawson, only they've been great all season. I've read on a few non Spurs site's how those 2 have found their form in recent weeks, which is totally unfair as they've been superb all season and should both be the Premier League team of the season.

TBH I've always thought Bale could be a properly great player. He has started to show what he can do and I expect he'll continue to do it for good. Spurs will do well to keep hold of him for any length of time and we'd do well to just accept how good he is rather than pretending that he's not :)

Looks like Spurs are getting Mrs lady luck when it matters.

They are. St. Totteringham's day is no certainty...

I wouldn't call 7 wins from 8 as lucky, they are on fire and fair play to them.

Still **** hate them and there twitchy mother **** of a manager.

TBH I've always thought Bale could be a properly great player. He has started to show what he can do and I expect he'll continue to do it for good. Spurs will do well to keep hold of him for any length of time and we'd do well to just accept how good he is rather than pretending that he's not :)

Best signing Spurs can make this summer is getting Bale onto lucrative five year contract.

That ought to be enough to deter Ferguson for a couple of years. However, unlike Berbatov, Bale seems to love it at Spurs and if he's playing regularly and in this kind of form, he should have no reason to leave any time soon, especially when you bear in mind that he's only 20 years old.

Best signing Spurs can make this summer is getting Bale onto lucrative five year contract.

That ought to be enough to deter Ferguson for a couple of years. However, unlike Berbatov, Bale seems to love it at Spurs and if he's playing regularly and in this kind of form, he should have no reason to leave any time soon, especially when you bear in mind that he's only 20 years old.

Unless he fancies winning a league title :lol:

Unless he fancies winning a league title :lol:

Pfft, those things are a dime a dozen nowadays. The real glory is challenging for the Carling Cup and the qualifying rounds of the Champion's League.

Plus, Man Utd can't afford the kind of price Levy will demand for him, so. :P

Always rated Bale. I seem to remember someone on here saying that they worked with/for the Welsh FA and claiming that Bale had some long-running injury problems that he'd probably never recover from? What's the score with that now?

JOL: SPURS NOT BIG ENOUGH

"I know that Luis will not leave Ajax for - with all due respect - a club like Tottenham Hotspur," he said.

"He will only go to one of the very top clubs."

Suarez himself has recently stated that he does not intend to leave Ajax this summer.

source

:lol: Little Spurs.

Â