Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

I hate to say this because i hate the guy but Spuds will finish above us because they have a better manager :oops:

As for Fa Cup i think Pompey will get their revenge on Arry for the mess he left there

Your 2nd point totally contradicts your 1st.

Hes either a better manager than MON so he must be top notch

or

Hes a lieing cheating scumbag thats in it for himself only - and leaves others to die - making him - a not so good manager!!!

I know which I think

Never won **** all. Hes a tosser. no more to be said

Not really he is a mixture of both

Well Im struggling to see how you have come to the conclusion that hes a better manager than O'Neill. Surely your not basing it solely on the fact they are 4 points ahead of us?????

You must be, as there is no other arguement. And even that is a very very poor 1

He has better eye for a player crooked or not.

Better tactical flexibility.

Has outsmarted MON in every game vs him since 2006

he has won a cup in the same time period MON is at Villa

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say this because i hate the guy but Spuds will finish above us because they have a better manager :oops:

As for Fa Cup i think Pompey will get their revenge on Arry for the mess he left there

Your 2nd point totally contradicts your 1st.

Hes either a better manager than MON so he must be top notch

or

Hes a lieing cheating scumbag thats in it for himself only - and leaves others to die - making him - a not so good manager!!!

I know which I think

Never won **** all. Hes a tosser. no more to be said

Not really he is a mixture of both

Well Im struggling to see how you have come to the conclusion that hes a better manager than O'Neill. Surely your not basing it solely on the fact they are 4 points ahead of us?????

You must be, as there is no other arguement. And even that is a very very poor 1

He has better eye for a player crooked or not.

Better tactical flexibility.

Has outsmarted MON in every game vs him since 2006

he has won a cup in the same time period MON is at Villa

What he outsmarted O'neill at White Hart Lane when 0-0??????

Those Tottenham fans must aim high if they got the better of us that day.

Hes won 1 cup in his whole career!!!

The guy has no conscience. He is scum. He doesnt deserve to be mentioned in the same thread as O'neil

Every club hes been too hes left in ruins, and no pundit picks up on it and it drives me insane.

I dont think that will happen at Tottenham. they wont let him. But he will leave because hel get bored cos he cant spend willy nilly.

As far as i remember Hitz went permanent to Lazio for 3 million.

Also Spuds just signed Sandro they wont go for another CM. Bad journalism

That depends, really. We've only currently got Palacios, Huddlestone, O'Hara and Jenas as central midfielders at the moment (along with Kaboul and Modric who can 'play' there in emergencies), plus Sandro coming in the summer.

But Sandro is probably going to need a few months of blooding in (although hopefully less than many South Americans, given that his playing style is a lot more suited to the Prem than the more attacking players).

O'Hara seems like he wants to go somewhere where he'll definitely be first choice, so my guess is he'll be on the way out to some mid-low range Premiership team.

Plus Jenas is apparently on his way out, to Inter Milan of all teams.

So I do think Redknapp will be on the hunt for another central midfielder, hopefully an Edgar Davids type player that's won things and can teach Sandro and the other young midfielders a thing or two.

What he outsmarted O'neill at White Hart Lane when 0-0??????

Those Tottenham fans must aim high if they got the better of us that day.

Hes won 1 cup in his whole career!!!

The guy has no conscience. He is scum. He doesnt deserve to be mentioned in the same thread as O'neil

Every club hes been too hes left in ruins, and no pundit picks up on it and it drives me insane.

I dont think that will happen at Tottenham. they wont let him. But he will leave because hel get bored cos he cant spend willy nilly.

Pundits don't pick up on it because Redknapp doesn't "leave them in ruins". He manages the team, not the finances. Football clubs have chairmen and accountants and lawyers who are responsible for overseeing the expenditures of their club.

They're the people who screw up the club by spending more money than they make.

Which is why it'll never happen at Spurs (or at least not with the current board), because the chairman is actually competant at his job.

Pundits don't pick up on it because Redknapp doesn't "leave them in ruins". He manages the team, not the finances.

Terry Venables is dodgy as **** yet the media love him too. You may want to read Tom Bowers's book 'Broken Dreams.' You may change your slant on Redknapp after reading it.

Why would this be bad, Hitz is awful. I'd happily see him go to Spurs and go missing in the midfield for much of the season like he did at VP, just because a player is a nice guy doesn't mean he is a good footballer

You don't think that a player at 27 might be a little bit better than he was at 21?

And Hitzlsperger is much better than the player who left us.

Why would this be bad, Hitz is awful. I'd happily see him go to Spurs and go missing in the midfield for much of the season like he did at VP, just because a player is a nice guy doesn't mean he is a good footballer

You don't think that a player at 27 might be a little bit better than he was at 21?

Luke Moore anyone?

He is better, but he is still awful and still not good enough, I've seen him play or rather asked is he playing when he went missing for Stuttgart

Hitzlsperger is the same player who left us and that is why he still isn't that good! Like I said I'd be very pleased if he signed for Spurs

It is with great regret that I will now will and support Spurs in their bid to finish 4th this season. I feel that realistically our chances are very slim, and I would rather chop a testicle off than Liverpool or Man City finish 4th.

So Spurs it is.

:cry:

Luke Moore anyone?

What does Luke Moore have to do with Hitz?

It is with great regret that I will now will and support Spurs in their bid to finish 4th this season. I feel that realistically our chances are very slim, and I would rather chop a testicle off than Liverpool or Man City finish 4th.

So Spurs it is.

:cry:

That's how I felt about Villa. Although, minus the "great regret." :lol:

For the very first time in my life, I actually think Spurs will finish fourth if they beat Sunderland.

Wins against Sunderland, Bolton and Burnley, at least a draw against City will give 10-12 points and then anything gained against the top 3 can be seen as a bonus.

And Defoe and Lennon are coming back into fitness which will drastically improve the pace of our attack, which is something we've seriously been lacking for the last few months.

Could end up being a great season for Spurs.

We're **** if Spurs get it. Then them, City and Liverpool will all be well ahead of us. Though the effect it could have on Liverpool's team may see them drop below us.

Liverpool will be proper fcuked if they don't make top 4. Imagine Torres has a brilliant world cup, do you think he'll happily come back and play europa cup football. Mascherano will be off also. And you also have the likes of Gerrard and Carragher getting to 30 + now and they're both knackered really, Gerrard has been awful so I think it's the high energy performances he's been putting in for years finally catching up with him.

So a big rebuilding job on a limited budget, I can't see Liverpool being a major force for the next few years.

Would rather Liverpool or City get it than them. I can't want a team managed by that horrid peice of work to acheive good things.
Rather Spurs, I feel we are very similar to them in many ways more than them two pieces of shite.

We're **** if Spurs get it. Then them, City and Liverpool will all be well ahead of us. Though the effect it could have on Liverpool's team may see them drop below us.

Liverpool will be proper fcuked if they don't make top 4. Imagine Torres has a brilliant world cup, do you think he'll happily come back and play europa cup football. Mascherano will be off also. And you also have the likes of Gerrard and Carragher getting to 30 + now and they're both knackered really, Gerrard has been awful so I think it's the high energy performances he's been putting in for years finally catching up with him.

So a big rebuilding job on a limited budget, I can't see Liverpool being a major force for the next few years.

Or Rafa gets sacked, which means no transfer budget (thanks to the 16m golden parachute) except for what they can get for Torres, Mascherano, and Gerrard...

Â