Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd expect Spurs to beat Blackburn and Fulham. Even away from home.

Then again, I'd expect them to beat Wolves at home.. Man City game could be a good indication of how well they can play when confidence isn't sky high.

Glaston used to be a very good contributor to this site when we were shite and Spurs were pushing the top 4 for a couple of seasons. I think he has become bitter and twisted at us and Everton overtaking them, and when Spurs go really bad he just disappears.

Spurs next three games:

Man. City (H)

Blackburn (A)

Fulham (A)

not the easiest trio of games, Man. City game is looking like another nailed on draw and I don't think they have great records at either Ewood Park or Craven Cottage.

I can see them losing all three of those games.

You'd expect Spurs to beat Blackburn and Fulham. Even away from home.

Then again, I'd expect them to beat Wolves at home.. Man City game could be a good indication of how well they can play when confidence isn't sky high.

They last won at Craven Cottage in 2002, not sure when they won last at Ewood but they lost there last season and in recent seasons before, it's ended up in a draw.

Still no Glaston? Meh. Never acknowledging anything he says on this message board again.

What do you mean still? Don't you recall his vanishing act for the first half of last season?

Anyway this thread is supposed to be about Spurs rather than Glaston so lets get back to abusing Redknob and hoping they draw tomorrow night.

Â