LC: Sunderland a Match Thread 2009/10/27 19:45

herefordvillan

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we don't know how to have a shot, nobody has a clue. Pass to young...Young thinks errm, i dont know ...ill cross it, oops.. Heskey thinks "im running like a workhorse allover the place...naaay, but i wont score he he", Reo coker is saying in his head "**** mon, **** mon..." Gabby is thinking about his next bird tonight...milner is thinking i can do know wrong..its only a cup game... Delph and Delfouneso must be thinking " WTF"!!! Sidwell and petrov are playing with sabrina in there heads doing the invisible trick..

i'm glad someones thinking......

my point remains valid, we need creativity, Milner or Young could play in the centre, bringing Albrighton can play on either wing, but no the manager decided to pick 2 right backs. There is no excuse. If anyone can give me a reason why we need two right backs on the bench and how either would be more hel;pful tpo us than Albrighton, then please go ahead.

we don't know how to have a shot, nobody has a clue. Pass to young...Young thinks errm, i dont know ...ill cross it, oops.. Heskey thinks "im running like a workhorse allover the place...naaay, but i wont score he he", Reo coker is saying in his head "**** mon, **** mon..." Gabby is thinking about his next bird tonight...milner is thinking i can do know wrong..its only a cup game... Delph and Delfouneso must be thinking " WTF"!!! Sidwell and petrov are playing with sabrina in there heads doing the invisible trick..

Shut up!