LC: Sunderland a Match Thread 2009/10/27 19:45

herefordvillan

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a good job for oneil that randy knows fkall about football!!!

Really? and I guess you know more about football than a man who has owned a Premier League football club for more than 3 years and another man who as a player captained his country at the World Cup, won the league and the European Cup before spending 19 years as a manager?

Just wondering what keen experienced footballing expert we are dealing with here.

:clap:

Really? and I guess you know more about football than a man who has owned a Premier League football club for more than 3 years and another man who as a player captained his country at the World Cup, won the league and the European Cup before spending 19 years as a manager?

Just wondering what keen experienced footballing expert we are dealing with here.

oooo you're out of hospital already

how did your humour bypass go?

oooo you're out of hospital already

how did your humour bypass go?

:clap: