LC: Sunderland a Match Thread 2009/10/27 19:45

herefordvillan

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on hguys get behind the boys, if Milner is having a poor game, we can always bring on a winger can't we?

OH NO WE CAN'T COS OUR MANAGER THINKS IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE 2 RIGHT BACKS AND A LEFT BACK ON THE BENCH AND NO ALBRIGHTON. CLUELESS!!

Our performances continue to prove that we lack a quality midfielder and a quality striker to finish top four, however with our strong defence and team spirit we'll certainly finish 6-8th. I don't see a trophy again this season unless we get a creative player in though.

come on hguys get behind the boys, if Milner is having a poor game, we can always bring on a winger can't we?

OH NO WE CAN'T COS OUR MANAGER THINKS IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE 2 RIGHT BACKS AND A LEFT BACK ON THE BENCH AND NO ALBRIGHTON. CLUELESS!!

Get a **** grip mate

So you think our manager is Clueless? He's done a darn good job for the last 4 years being Clueless :)

Our performances continue to prove that we lack a quality midfielder and a quality striker to finish top four, however with our strong defence and team spirit we'll certainly finish 6-8th. I don't see a trophy again this season unless we get a creative player in though.

Fair enough assessment and one I agree with.

we don't know how to have a shot, nobody has a clue. Pass to young...Young thinks errm, i dont know ...ill cross it, oops.. Heskey thinks "im running like a workhorse allover the place...naaay, but i wont score he he", Reo coker is saying in his head "**** mon, **** mon..." Gabby is thinking about his next bird tonight...milner is thinking i can do know wrong..its only a cup game... Delph and Delfouneso must be thinking " WTF"!!! Sidwell and petrov are playing with sabrina in there heads doing the invisible trick..

Why are we finding it so hard to create from open play?

Its a tad worrying

the only thing i can think of is the dreaded 4-4-2 formation, we just cant play this with 2 out and out wingers, we all know 4-5-1/4-3-3 suits us and we create chances playing it, sadly MON thinks different, time for heskey to come off and bring on DELPH or SIDWELL

we don't know how to have a shot, nobody has a clue. Pass to young...Young thinks errm, i dont know ...ill cross it, oops.. Heskey thinks "im running like a workhorse allover the place...naaay, but i wont score he he", Reo coker is saying in his head "**** mon, **** mon..." Gabby is thinking about his next bird tonight...milner is thinking i can do know wrong..its only a cup game... Delph and Delfouneso must be thinking " WTF"!!! Sidwell and petrov are playing with sabrina in there heads doing the invisible trick..

PFE