LC: Sunderland a Match Thread 2009/10/27 19:45

herefordvillan

its a good job for oneil that randy knows fkall about football!!!

Really? and I guess you know more about football than a man who has owned a Premier League football club for more than 3 years and another man who as a player captained his country at the World Cup, won the league and the European Cup before spending 19 years as a manager?

Just wondering what keen experienced footballing expert we are dealing with here.

Just because a man has owned a club for 3 years doen't make him more knowledgeable than fans.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? and I guess you know more about football than a man who has owned a Premier League football club for more than 3 years and another man who as a player captained his country at the World Cup, won the league and the European Cup before spending 19 years as a manager?

Just wondering what keen experienced footballing expert we are dealing with here.

Just because a man has owned a club for 3 years doen't make him more knowledgeable than fans.

:lol:

I'm sure he said Sidwell came on, and I haven't heard Heskey's name in this second half yet.

But that doesn't mean he's been subbed.... :lol:

EDIT: Just heard his name. Sidwell must have just sneaked on. :winkold:

of course it does - look at gold and sullivan - they owned a club for ages and, oh hang on....er, yeah......ahem