PL: Liverpool a 2009/08/24 Match Thread

limpid

Hah get in you bloody BEAUTY!,

how much this team have changed when going to a 4-5-1, Beye, Reo, Petrov all playing a blinder,

I cant believe this,

the commentator saying they should go and question the fourth official becuase of the extra 40 seconds, are you having a laugh...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, if not pretty to watch performance 1st half.

451 worked last year and is proving good again so far. It gets the best out of Sidwell, provides support for Petrov, puts a barrier in front of the defence and also stops stupid long balls to players who cannot win the headers.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

@

Rafa :crylaugh:

2-0 ahead! I fully expect we'll be under the cosh second half, Liverpool can't play that badly all game ... surely?

Have to laugh at Torres moaning everytime he has to compete in the air for the ball. If you're not fit then don't play, the rules don't get changed because you have a black eye you nonce.

I cant believe this,

the commentator saying they should go and question the fourth official becuase of the extra 40 seconds, are you having a laugh...

I think the commentary team may be a little bit...er...biased, don't you think? :lol: