would you take gareth barry back?

fifa09don

would you take gareth barry back?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. would you take gareth barry back?

• yes, id love to see him back here asap.
    • no, ive turned by back on him forever

He is a great player, did well for us, helped us to get where we are.....but let bygones be bygones and I think we are both better off apart. We played some superb stuff in the peace cup and that was down to playing the up and coming talent. We would not have had that opportunity if Barry was still here.

Time to move on in everyone's interest. A great player but we were limited in what we did, at least we now know where we stand & what needs to be done. It should bring out a different approach for the Villa which hopefully is a better, more flexible & creative streak!

Who cares.... seriously.

Would I take him back right now? Yes we haven't replaced him and the season starts in two days. Especially as we haven't replaced Laursen either.

Would I take him back in a few years? Couldn't care less about that question and proposition.

Blimey, I agree with Mads! 8)

Not gonna read though the lot but I bet there is a lot like me.

If he had gone to Liverpool or Arsenal, and it didn't work out - then I'd say come back.

However, he has shown just where his heart lies, and it is in a little brown leather thing he keeps in his pocket.

So basically, I hope he rots in hell

and

As a side note, I hope Carrick did enough last night to show Capello that he is a better option than Barry.

I hope his world falls apart - and I mean it !

no, but not for the reason suggested with the no option

him and petrov stunted us last season. despite being an excellent player for us (and despite some around here seemingly forgetting that), the two of them in the middle didnt really work for us

yes, ill collect him myself (if i dont lose my license)

a couple of times hes threw his dummy out the pram, but hes always performed for us and always gave all on the pitch, maybe this was because he wanted to impress other manager, but nevertheless, he has been a vital part in the team for so many yrs!

Â