would you take gareth barry back?

fifa09don

would you take gareth barry back?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. would you take gareth barry back?

• yes, id love to see him back here asap.
    • no, ive turned by back on him forever

delph is his replacement! He is a younger gareth barry with pace, from what my leeds fam mate tells me and what i saw at fiorentina he is actually very similar, sits deepish, passes off around the mid and gets stuck in, but delph is faster and can shoot better or so iv heard!

no,although i havnt seen delph yet..its looking like mon has invested in youth again, however long ash will be at villa is not known but villa will get double what was paid for him,ive seen downing 2-3 times & hes better going forward in a mobility sence over gb.

More pressure on him to perform now, if im honest i still like the guy but just feel he has made the wrong decision going into Man City the year before the world cup. The press will turn on him after a few bad performances and the dutch lad De Long? had a good game, would you drop him for Barry?

It would be hillarious he went to pot, the greedy bastard.

I'm not saying I would wish that upon a man who served our club well, but it would be ironic.

Gareth has put him self under a lot of pressure and if he does have a disasterous start and we can sign him back cut price in January then yes, i'd welcome him back.

I would without any doubts. He is a classy player and he has also given Villa some very good times. Gareth Barry is always welcome in my Villa. I dont hold anything against him because he wants to improve, wants to have a new challenge, wants to win something, and wants to earn triple his wage.

Say Petrov moved on next year and he was coming back to play the England role he did so well those two times, the answer would still be no. Not for all the money in his bank account. Turned up when it suited and the look in his eyes after the goal last night said it all for me. I swear people think he is a better play now he has left.

Â