would you take gareth barry back?

fifa09don

would you take gareth barry back?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. would you take gareth barry back?

• yes, id love to see him back here asap.
    • no, ive turned by back on him forever

I dont think I'd want him back

Thats not to say I dont think he's a really good player because he really is better than anyone we have at the moment, I just dont believe in going back, especially after the way he left.

He wouldn't have made any difference yesterday!

I beg to differ, he was very good yesterday for city and our midfield looked all over the place, I dont miss him and my views are well known about the money grabber however if he had been in the side I think he would have made a considerable difference (as much as it pains me to say it)

No thanks, he turned his back on us and we are much bigger than him. Aston Villa will go on with or without him, plus he's not getting any younger.

It also really annoyed me with the effort he put in for City the other day. He hadn't put that much effort in for us for a long time, yet I guess money makes him perform.....

I bet Barry feel good at the moment going to a exciting Manchester City side that play a PASSING GAME and leaving an absolute shock of hoofing football a la Aston Villa...

To say that Barry..after more than 10 years at the club..has turned his back on us is unbelievable.

Barry wouldnt come back...and I agree with him. The squad at Villa today will not be any better than midtable...

Â