would you take gareth barry back?

fifa09don

would you take gareth barry back?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. would you take gareth barry back?

• yes, id love to see him back here asap.
    • no, ive turned by back on him forever

Who cares.... seriously.

Would I take him back right now? Yes we haven't replaced him and the season starts in two days. Especially as we haven't replaced Laursen either.

Would I take him back in a few years? Couldn't care less about that question and proposition.

Not sure this is comparable to the JPA thread.

JPA left on mutual consent and left a cult hero, and still is a cult hero perhaps.

GB left for reasons well documented, he was never a 'cult hero' and certainly isn't one now.

Plus, JPA left the club two years ago now? GB left two months ago, just a little premature for this one don't you think??

I was never that impressed with him along side Petrov, i dont think they complement each other. I think we have a chance for a more balanced midfield.

but he is a good player.

Most boring footballer i have ever seen and way overrated...NO i wouldn't take him back and im so glad he has finally gone. I'd been asking for him to leave for years.

He's a very good player when used properly, but yes, he is a boring player.

He wasn’t the answer when he was here and I certainly don’t think he will have developed an ability to beat a player, run at pace, get up and down the pitch to provide cover or score goals from open play. So no, I wouldn’t have Chubby back.

NO, Barry wants to play foir City to secure a place in the world cup squad after being the only player to feature in every one of his games, as a villa player, that to me speaks volumes, he is a grade a cash chasing whore, a big fat barry NO

I'd take him back right now considering we still haven't **** replaced him.

Young ---Barry---Petrov---Milner

vs

Downing ---- Ash Young-----Milner(Albrighton)

NRC(Delph)-----Petrov

I like the options we have now much more.

Â