Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

Being "healthy" isn't as terrible as it once seemed. However, I've been craving a philly cheese steak for weeks and I believe eventually I will give in. Eventually. 

• Like 1

I tried my hand at a homemade Philly Cheese Steak a few weeks back (so, Basingstoke Cheese Steak I s'pose).  Used a thick-sliced fresh buffalo mozzarella ball (don't like provolone, can't get it easily here anyway), some quality rib-eye from the local butcher's (lightly seasoned) and went for onion rings over onions.  Threw some sweet roquito peppers on there, dash of hot sauce, chucked it all in a sub roll and happy days.

I tried my hand at a homemade Philly Cheese Steak a few weeks back (so, Basingstoke Cheese Steak I s'pose).  Used a thick-sliced fresh buffalo mozzarella ball (don't like provolone, can't get it easily here anyway), some quality rib-eye from the local butcher's (lightly seasoned) and went for onion rings over onions.  Threw some sweet roquito peppers on there, dash of hot sauce, chucked it all in a sub roll and happy days.

I don't even like some of your choices and that STILL made me want a cheese steak sooooo bad. Starving now!! *golf clap* Good job on the homemade awesomeness. 

Cinema pick n mix. I can't get enough of the stuff. Full of sugar and sorts of horrible e numbers but can easily polish off a fivers worth during the trailers.

to be fair, a fivers worth at the cinema is what? a handful of cola bottles and a strand of strawberry liquorice?

Anyone been to bar room bar in mailbox? It's predominately a pizza place, but they do a cracking gourmet burger.., beef burger, chicken burger, pancetta BBQ sauce and cheese (the later of which i don't have).. Really tasty, well worth a try..

On a side note anyone been to smokeys in Walsall? It does a giant burger worthy of man vs food, just wondered what the rest of the menu is like and whether the food is good quality?

Cinema pick n mix. I can't get enough of the stuff. Full of sugar and sorts of horrible e numbers but can easily polish off a fivers worth during the trailers.

to be fair, a fivers worth at the cinema is what? a handful of cola bottles and a strand of strawberry liquorice?

Can't beat a bit of pic a mix, blue and pink bottles, milk bottles, all the bees knees

It's not a cheesesteak unless it has Cheez Wiz.

(actually, I take mine, only from Dalessandros, of course, with provolone and witout with mayo)

((actually, I lied... The last time I was in the Illadelph, I needed a cheesesteak badly enough that I walked from the station to Reading Terminal Market for one))

It's not a cheesesteak unless it has Cheez Wiz.

(actually, I take mine, only from Dalessandros, of course, with provolone and witout with mayo)

((actually, I lied... The last time I was in the Illadelph, I needed a cheesesteak badly enough that I walked from the station to Reading Terminal Market for one))

So many people tell me the cheez whiz thing. And I love cheez whiz, but I LOVE provolone on my cheesesteak. And mayo, and green peppers instead of onions. And jalapenos!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! 

• Like 1

Â