Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

Does cheese count? I've been living on brie and stilton for the past week. Wine too, but wine is good.

Yes. By any reasonable dietary/nutritional standards cheese is basically junk food. Hell, they wanted to reclassify it as such quite recently but some influential dairy council or cheese council stepped in.

• 2 weeks later...

There is nothing wrong with eating horse meat. Pleanty of people do (though it's more popular on the continant then here).

The real issue is that Tesco clearly have no idea what random meats are going into their "value" burgers.

If you weren't terrified of eating those bugers (and the rat burgers that are sold at stalls outside football grounds) before I would be now.

Yes. By any reasonable dietary/nutritional standards cheese is basically junk food. Hell, they wanted to reclassify it as such quite recently but some influential dairy council or cheese council stepped in.

Milk and salt. What's so bad?

• 3 weeks later...

Some of the lasagne were 100% horsey, according to the news this morning. Haha. Lasagne. For some reason the idea of a horse lasagne is much more amusing to me than a horse burger.

What next? Horse Wellington? I guess it boils down to any processed beef being, well, not beef.

Oh good Lord. Corned Beef. No. No, not corned horse...couldn't be. Could it? I love corned beef :-(

Edited by hogso

Some of the lasagne were 100% horsey, according to the news this morning.

100% of the claimed 15% "meat" content, that is. What sort of "meat" it would have been if it had come from a cow rather than a horse is a question people who buy this stuff may want to think about...

Some of the lasagne were 100% horsey, according to the news this morning. Haha. Lasagne. For some reason the idea of a horse lasagne is much more amusing to me than a horse burger.

What next? Horse Wellington? I guess it boils down to any processed beef being, well, not beef.

Oh good Lord. Corned Beef. No. No, not corned horse...couldn't be. Could it? I love corned beef :-(

It's corned dog, isn't it?

Â