FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

The game face looks excellent online, but on the gameits not quite as good

no space between game and its and it should be it's

Hi. It's / before you close a quote tag, and of course, start new sentences with a capital letter please.

Thanks.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fecking joke :(

Me and my mates season ended with a sacking, relegated on last day of the first season, we were in 2nd season and objective was fa cup 5th round and also top 4. After 30 league games, we were 3rd, 2 games in hand on 1st and only 2 points behind, but had just lost to United in fa cup 4th round, because of this, we got sacked.

so fustrating, me and mate must of put in at least 15/16 hours of gaming into that! around 70 played matches on 7 minutes a half.

Yeh the boardseem to be a bit strange on this. I got up to 2nd in my first season, but had played an extra game. Then when United played their game in hand and moved above me my reputation went down and the board told me I was out of my league in the Premier League...even though I was still 3rd!!!

Has anyone had the problem of players just disappearing from the team come Jan in MMode?

Only if I sell them :lol:

I've been giving the youngens a go, Clark, Baker, Albrighton, Bannan, Delfouneso etc. Invested heavily (my budget) on the training aspects with most being 10/10. They are all improving dramatically, esp Delfouneso.

I got rid of most of my youngsters. Kept the really good ones like Clark, Albrighton, Delfouneso etc, but sold the rest to free up wages. But then didn't manage to sign anyone in Jan so it was a bit fruitless. Just gonna concentrate on finishing as high as I can and building rep so I can get some signings in in the summer.

Maybe its because im a lower league team (Union Berlin) I signed a quality LB 72 ovr and then Jan came and he just disappeared. Rolled it on a week and just discovered he went for 3.8 mill to some Brazlian team....also had a striker that lasted 2 games...he just disappeared. Yes i have turned off asst manager.

Has anyone had the problem of players just disappearing from the team come Jan in MMode?

Yes.

Manager mode is a bit unsatisfactory to be honest, a lot of glitches and things that could have been improved on.

However, the game play is excellent. I've been a Pro man for years but I've switched this season on the strength of a rental. It really is a very good game.

Yes.

Manager mode is a bit unsatisfactory to be honest, a lot of glitches and things that could have been improved on.

However, the game play is excellent. I've been a Pro man for years but I've switched this season on the strength of a rental. It really is a very good game.

I;ve had the same problem I signed Miguel at the beginning of the season and he has dissapeared off the rosta.

741a00012jpegscreenshot.jpg

Nifty feature, however I've only used a frontal shot of my face, I've not applied the side shots. I'll get around to that another time, but it's better than what I expected.

Managed to get my pro up to 78 today, he's starting to become a bit menacing in front of goal. Unfortunately, he's still to bag a 30 yarder but it's not that far away.

Has anyone started a VT league yet, or shall I start a new topic for it?

I've not seen one, but I think it'd be a good idea!

Â