FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else started playing on manuel, found Legendary a tad bit too easy, Manuel is very difficult, on the stage of drawing on amautuer vs Blues in a friendly, I reckon I could get upto world class standard perhaps, but it's far more free flowing all about you. If you haven't yet, give it a try.

Anyone else started playing on manuel, found Legendary a tad bit too easy, Manuel is very difficult, on the stage of drawing on amautuer vs Blues in a friendly, I reckon I could get upto world class standard perhaps, but it's far more free flowing all about you. If you haven't yet, give it a try.

96_manuel.jpg

96_manuel.jpg

I don't get it :(

Well I laughed :winkold:

Really starting to enjoy manager mode. I've just got to the transfer window as Bournemouth, hoping to make a signing or two to bolster my ridiculously weak defence. Player interest seems to be coming in at roughly 30%-40%, so I've a lot of progress to make despite being top of League 2 by 14 points after 25 or so games.

Highlight of the season came in the League Cup quarter final at Old Trafford. Having gone down 1-0 to a goal from Paul Scholes, Tindall (my midfields weak link) banged in an equaliser, with my pro netting a sweet shot to seal the victory, 2-1...

In the 90th minute. That felt amazing! :twisted:

Just started my manager mode. I never like starting one with Villa though as I prefer the challenge of building a team with a lower league club, so I have chosen Charlton Athletic. Pretty average squad, but my virtual pro in the centre of midfield kind of balances it out. :D

Yeh I think I will restart manager mode with a poor team. Plus I've started on medium difficulty and pretty much nailing it with Villa. Not 100% or anything, but well enough that it won't take much for me to have a title win or anything, and that's no fun.

Just finished first season on normal, won the league and fa cup (with pompey runners up in both!) so i will be restarting and going up a level in difficulty. I get to use my virtual pro now also, either that or i might start in a lower league and work my way up.

Has anyone had the problem of players just disappearing from the team come Jan in MMode?

Yes.

Manager mode is a bit unsatisfactory to be honest, a lot of glitches and things that could have been improved on.

However, the game play is excellent. I've been a Pro man for years but I've switched this season on the strength of a rental. It really is a very good game.

I;ve had the same problem I signed Miguel at the beginning of the season and he has dissapeared off the rosta.

I signed Clichy and he randomly disappeared from my team so i investigated it and he had been sold to Milan for some unknown reason.

Anyone come across the following when creating gameface:

blackface.th.png

Any idea what causes this? I can still edit it and apply it to my pro but it would be nice to do it properly before applying it rather than trial by error to make it more accurate.

blackface.th.png

Any idea what causes this? I can still edit it and apply it to my pro but it would be nice to do it properly before applying it rather than trial by error to make it more accurate.

That face is horrendous.

blackface.th.png

You have to take the balaclava off first :)

Maybe its because im a lower league team (Union Berlin) I signed a quality LB 72 ovr and then Jan came and he just disappeared. Rolled it on a week and just discovered he went for 3.8 mill to some Brazlian team....also had a striker that lasted 2 games...he just disappeared. Yes i have turned off asst manager.

From looking at the forums this appears to be a major bug in the game with players disappearing in the same transfer window they were bought and you receive no money for them even if your transfer history says you did.

Am I the only person to have to start their manager mode again because players randomly disapear?

I spent one season playing Manager mode with complete manual controls on professional. It is bloody tough playing a football game manually but I wanted to really push myself to try and get genuinely good at the game without any assistance.

I managed to finish 7th and racked up about £8m for transfers after spending the 28m on upgrades to the various club stats.

So what do I do? I go an invest £7m in Aissati, a rather good Morrocan midfielder. He plays twice for me, getting MoM both times and scoring a screamer on his debut.

I turn my game on today to find FIFA have just sold him to Copenhagen for £3.7m, not only that, I didn't see any of that money at all. WTF is going on?

I have had to start again because I just couldn't cope with seeing £7m (essentially all my earnings from hours of gameplay), simply disapear.

Not only that, I had beaten United 1-0 at Old trafford, then the game then goes feckin ape shit and without playing any worse, Guzan goes special needs and somehow parrys 4 weak shots and I lose to Wolves 6-0 in the following game.

I had the same thing happen me when i signed a rwb called Santon- great player, do a name search. I signed him for about £5million then got an email saying rumours were going about concerning my top players and i should make sure they are tied to long contracts. Well, he had only signed a 5 year deal yet the next thingi knew was Arsenal had signed him from me for £7million yet i didnt authorise the sale nor get any of the money.

I think it is one of the 60+bugs known in the game whih EA plan to sort with a patch soon.

I've restarted Manager mode with Bournemouth on world class. I did try Legendary but I was getting battered. Well not battered, but I was losing most games. So I've settle for world class. Still in pre season, but I have Milan in a friendly next! Should be interesting! My virtual Pro is making it easier.

Â