FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

Set game face to work when I got up this morning for work. The servers weren't very busy at 6 in the morning so I got it to work. Haven't downloaded it onto the game yet but this is what it looks like on the web

The hair's not great and my right eye (as you look at it) looks odd and my face is a bit too round but its a pretty good likeness! I'm at work so can't upload a picture of me to compare but I will later. If Wrafey sees this thread he can vouch that its a good likeness.

I've heard the actual transfer to the game can be a bit dodgy so we'll have to see the results.

Image doesn't work Stevo985.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else having issues with the game face generator?

I have uploaded two pics very similar to the examples they have given on the website but I keep getting an error message saying it cannot generate and to re adjust the marker placement on my photos. I can't possibly align them any more accurately than I already have. I've been trying for about an hour now, I guess I just don't have the face for FIFA :lol:

nah the thing with the ps3 version last year was that you had to open a few unorthodox ports for it to work, or dmz your machine

otherwise you got that horrible "stuck at team select" bug

That drove me crazy. Have they sorted it? Haven't tried an online game on this yet

Yes its been sorted. Spot on now.

nah the thing with the ps3 version last year was that you had to open a few unorthodox ports for it to work, or dmz your machine

otherwise you got that horrible "stuck at team select" bug

That drove me crazy. Have they sorted it? Haven't tried an online game on this yet

Yes its been sorted. Spot on now.

The only problem online now is that you keep getting randomly kicked off by EA for some reason. I'm not sure if they have fixed this in the last two days though.

Anyone else having issues with the game face generator?

I have uploaded two pics very similar to the examples they have given on the website but I keep getting an error message saying it cannot generate and to re adjust the marker placement on my photos. I can't possibly align them any more accurately than I already have. I've been trying for about an hour now, I guess I just don't have the face for FIFA :lol:

Finally managed to do this, and I have to say I am very impressed with the realism of it.

The only problem I am having now is downloading it on the game. I have completed the process online and saved it, and my gameface is showing on my profile on the EA Football World website. However when I select download game face on FIFA, it says there isn't one available to download, when there clearly should be. Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Same thing is happening to me. Which is odd, as I did the one in Fight Night Round 4 in a few minutes.

In Fight Night you uploaded your picture on the internets, and then did all the face generation (putting the small crosses on your face and so on) in the game. Seems to be a much better system.

The game face looks excellent online, but on the gameits not quite as good

This is my pic on the EA site

That's my in game image.

741A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_PBu.jpg

I disagree, you look better in claret and blue! :winkold:

I started a be a Pro for Man Utd! I know, I know, but I live in Manchester and they saw me in the local park. I'm hoping Villa come in for me. 8)

Whats the game like on the iPhone.
I'm crap but I like it.. has a lot of the features of the other versions, teams, kits, classic, be a pro, manager modes... commentary is very basic.. can use ipod music. replays.. everything.. get it if you're any good :) I was impressed.

If it is specifically saying EA servers are busy then I would think your PS3 is fine.

Sometimes stuff like this happens in the first week or two of a game (Battlefield 1943 anybody?) so just ride it out and use this time to practice I guess.

Â