FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

I rang Tesco earlier, definitely a midnight sale so I sent my brother down but we feared they might say one copy per customer.

He just called me after purchase and said theyre giving max 2 per customer so he got me a copy too.

Apparently the queues out the door in Asda so if anyones planning on a trip go to New Oscott insteasd of Minworth.

CANT WAIT TO GET HOME!! :) roll on 7am!

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are going to the Tesco in Hall Green to get it don't bother! I claimed the last copy @ £24.97, lovely!

They only had Wii games on display so i wasn't exactly optimistic when i made an enquiry but the lady helping me said that they had 12 delivered with just one left and that they should have had more as they would have made a killing.

If you are going to the Tesco in Hall Green to get it don't bother! I claimed the last copy @ £24.97, lovely!

Where is that TEsco? The one on the Stratford Road on the way to Shirley? if so that was the one I was going to check on the way back from work. Won't bother now. Did they say when they'd have any in?

Yeah that's the one, i didnt ask if they would have any more in. But yeah there was one left so i doubt they will have any in later today but you could try i guess.

Sorry!

Nah don't think I'll bother. I'm off to SOlihull after work anyway so might just bite the bullet and get iot from Game for whatever they are charging for it, if they have any.

I'm waiting for the post, currently 12.30, didn't realise Tesco selling it so cheap, or else I would of got it, payed £39.99 for it, then again I can't drive, don't live walking distance to Tesco and my Dad wouldn't of gone out of his way to play the game, so doubt I would of got it today.

just called the wife, my copy has arrived this morning. but shes hidden it until I fix the shower that has been broken all week. How dare she rate personal hygene above fifa?

smelly cow.

Â