• I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

Tuesday, 28 April 2009

UEFA Champions League

Barcelona v Chelsea, SF, L1, 19:45

Wednesday, 29 April 2009

UEFA Champions League

Man Utd v Arsenal, SF, L1, 19:45

Should be two cracking games personally I'm hoping for a Barca v Utd final and a Barca win although the thought of Henry scoring the winner against Arsenal is also appealing.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going for Arse to win it.

Dont really care as long as Liverpool dont win it each year i'm happy.

Still in shock that Stevie Me had the nerv to say a goal shouldn't have been given because it was at Anfield infront of the Kop (nothing to do with it actually being onside), i can actually believes he thinks that rubbish but to say it on national tv was the icing on the cake! :lol:

Noooo, we need to maintain the fact that we have won more european cups than every london team put together.

Yep. I don't want Chelsea or Arsenal anywhere near the European Cup. Any of the other two to win it.

I want Arsenal to win it. Then I'll feel less bad about us missing out on 4th like we did.

Plus, out of all the teams involved I actually like Arsenal the best. Barcelona are amazing to watch but I'll always prefer an English team to win it, so long as the English team isn't Liverpool.

I'd rather Liverpool than any other English team.

I prefer Chelsea and Arsenal to them but I don't want anyone else breaking into the elite 4 of european cup winners.

And as for Man Utd, there is no way I could handle those arrogant, obnoxious, smug, never known what it's like to support a real football team clearings in the woods, winning it again.

I'm looking forward to seeing Henry and Messi. I hope they both start, they've been showing their goals on Sky Sports News and it's breathtating the pace and skill those 2 attack with. No wonder Eto'o has such a good scoring record... not saying he's not a good player - but jeeze, I could score 10 a season with those 2 either side of me!

I'd say Barca's draw at the weekend (albeit against an improving Valencia side) was preparation/relaxation before an all out assault on Chel$ki tonight :twisted:

I want Arsenal to win it.

I would feel a lot better about missing out on 4th if they won it and got the spot anyway.

You shouldnt think in the short term my friend.

The Villa are members of a very exclusive little club (ourselves, Liverpool, Manchester United and Nottingham Forest) and I quite like it that way. So a Man Utd - Barcelona final for me. Couldnt care less who wins as long as it is an entertaining game.

I'm looking forward to seeing Henry and Messi. I hope they both start, they've been showing their goals on Sky Sports News and it's breathtating the pace and skill those 2 attack with. No wonder Eto'o has such a good scoring record... not saying he's not a good player - but jeeze, I could score 10 a season with those 2 either side of me!

No you wouldn't touch the ball. :D Eto'o is amazingly good but that put down always comes out about him.

I really hope Barca do it, they should win based upon form. The English pundits seem to be a bit dismissive of them because they haven't played an English team yet so I hope they annihilate Chelsea.

As semi finals go, I don't think they could have paired up much better...

Barcelona's free flowing attacking football against Chelsea dogged defense and ability to sneak winning goals... and similar with Arsenal vs Man Utd..

Looking forward to both games - I just hope they both live up to expectations... I doubt we'll see a game as good as we've been treated to recently though (Chelsea v Liverpool, Liverpool v Arsenal, Man Utd v Spurs...)

Â