• I want Barca to do it and I think they will
    • I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you criticise Chelsea for playing negatively at the Nou Camp?

do you think barca will play any different next week?

Barcalona wont have to try and contain Eto, Messi, Henry and Iniesta next week.

It's called playing to your strenghts.

which is why i dont want chelsea or anyone else other than barca to win the CL this year!

which is why i dont want chelsea or anyone else other than barca to win the CL this year!

Well if Barca are good enough they should win over two legs.

Well if Barca are good enough they should win over two legs.

hopefully

unfortunately im of the opinion that if chelsea play ultra defensively against barca over both legs and knock them out 1-0 then they dont deserve to be in the final

it is an obvious undoing of barca, and i can understand why english teams do it, but its another reason on the list as to why the CL is shit bar the odd game

unfortunately im of the opinion that if chelsea play ultra defensively against barca over both legs and knock them out 1-0 then they dont deserve to be in the final

it is an obvious undoing of barca, and i can understand why english teams do it, but its another reason on the list as to why the CL is shit bar the odd game

Maybe Chelsea should roll over to Barca a la Lyon or Bayern?

If Barca can't score against Chelsea in 180 minutes then they wouldn't deserve to progess to the final.

no not roll over, id like to think that rather than focus mainly on containing and pinching a goal chelsea actually went at them properly, like they did at anfield, IMO they are good enough

i disagree about if they cant score they dont deserve it, as a judge in a fight would you give it to the aggressor or the one with the great defence?

no not roll over, id like to think that rather than focus mainly on containing and pinching a goal chelsea actually went at them properly, like they did at anfield, IMO they are good enough

i disagree about if they cant score they dont deserve it, as a judge in a fight would you give it to the aggressor or the one with the great defence?

All sounds a bit Wengeresque to me - all this complaining about teams not coming out to play. I'd much rather watch Barca than Chelsea but I think Chelsea's game plan has been spot on so far. Getting to the final and winning is all that matters - you get nothing for playing nicely all the way to the semi or final and then losing.

I've quite enjoyed it. It's been a tactical tussle. Lacking a bit of magic but certainly better than NUFC vs Portsmouth last night!

I agree, good games don't have to be the ones with the most goals. A really good battle IMO.

Â