• I want Barca to do it and I think they will
    • I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want any new winners of the Champions (or old European Cup). Barça v Man Utd final please.

I feel exactly the same! we are one of a select few English clubs, really don't want there to be any more!

Chelsea have to keep possession if they want anything from this. The more Barca get, the more confident they will get and the better they will play.

Man Utd used these exact same tactics, had barely any possession and beat them.

But Barca are a different class this season compared to last. Its down to Barca to break them down, which they seem much better at doin this season. I agree though the longer this goes the better chance Chelsea have.

chelsea doing what united did couple of years back, everyone behind the ball hit them on the break, i actually hope this week finishes 0-0 and chelsea actually try playing next week

cant believe they've had the only real chance when they've played so negatively

How can you criticise Chelsea for playing negatively at the Nou Camp?

I agree. Even for Chelsea it must be some place to play in.

I think their player/fans/manager and everyone involved in the club would be more than happy with the way its went so far.

You don't win the European Cup by going gung-ho away against the best team in the world, you'll just get punished.

This is quite a week for Barcelona. They only managed a draw against Valencia after being 1-2 down. Then there's tonight. And finally on Saturday a visit to Real Madrid, who have just closed the gap. Hmm.

Â