TrentVilla

What do you reckon  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What do you reckon

• I want Barca to do it and I think they will
    • I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

So hands up who hasn't actually watched Barcelona yet this year?

I've watched them a few times but only league games against fairly poor opposition. Key players were injured or rested in the games I saw, so I'm really looking forward to seeing them at full strength and full motivation.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Arsenal to win it.

I would feel a lot better about missing out on 4th if they won it and got the spot anyway.

You shouldnt think in the short term my friend.

The Villa are members of a very exclusive little club (ourselves, Liverpool, Manchester United and Nottingham Forest) and I quite like it that way. So a Man Utd - Barcelona final for me. Couldnt care less who wins as long as it is an entertaining game.

This is how I feel.

Man U for me.

The thought of watching a front three of Messi, Eto'o and Henry in full flow is starting to give me an erection.

Watch Iniesta do the damage tonight. He's brilliant and gets little mention outside of Spain.

Guest Ricardomeister

Come on Barca! Let's face it, they play the most attractive football and the 3 "English" teams are not really English anyway so I feel no loyalty to any of them in Europe.

Watch Iniesta do the damage tonight. He's brilliant and gets little mention outside of Spain.

:suspect: He's one of their best players and one of the most gifted players on the planet. Anyone who doesn't mention him hasn't a clue basically.

Iniesta's probably the star player after Messi and at times he outperforms even Messi. The last 3 months or so Iniesta has been incredible.

Can't wait for tonight. It's a true clash of styles.

Essien is gonna have to get to grips with their midfield for Chelsea to have any chance.

So hands up who hasn't actually watched Barcelona yet this year?

/me raises my hand...

Well if you are watching tonight, make sure not to miss the first ten minutes. The way Barca come out of the blocks it could be 2-0 by then.

:suspect: He's one of their best players and one of the most gifted players on the planet. Anyone who doesn't mention him hasn't a clue basically.

Well, exactly. But there's a lot of people who don't have a clue and a lot of them are in prominent punditry positions.

Â