The Concert/Gig Thread

chrisp65

Wow what a show - worth every penny just to see Lindsey Buckingham in real life. The best guitarist on the planet right now. How he plays like that, and with no pick, **** amazing.

Fantastic energy from a band all in their 60's...very glad I managed to see it. Two encores as well and on stage just shy of 3 hours

• Like 1

Wow what a show - worth every penny just to see Lindsey Buckingham in real life. The best guitarist on the planet right now. How he plays like that, and with no pick, **** amazing.

Fantastic energy from a band all in their 60's...very glad I managed to see it. Two encores as well and on stage just shy of 3 hours

It really was brilliant, I loved every minute. It was actually better than expected for me but just a shame there was no christie mcvie.

Oh and Lindsey Buckingham was bloody unreal. I was so excited when he started playing big love.

Edited by PandaMac
  • Like 1

What?

I said 

Christie McVie? Smart money would have been on Stevie Nicks.  ;)

Which was in response to 

Fleetwood Mac on Sunday. Never thought I'd get to see them live.

Just got back from seeing them at the O2, they were amazing. Christine McVie even came out for a few songs.

This was alluding, in an almost facetious way that Stevie Nicks has always had a large lesbian following.

• 2 weeks later...

stevie nicks along with grace slick when both were in their prime were my dream women, im goin to watch airbourne at start of December at Wolverhampton, must admit I aint a fan but my mrs brother and his partner love them so were just tagging along with them, on a poxy Monday night though,

• 3 weeks later...

Just got some tickets for Television at Gateshead Sage. Fairly excited about this one.

That should be good, when is it? I wouldn't mind seeing them at The Sage I love that venue

Friday 15th November. Not sure how far away from selling out it is, but my mate got a ticket about a week ago, with no problems.

schoolboy error on my part here:

I've blagged my name on the door for a private party, Medusa, Brixton where a band I like are playing. I think it's a relaunch of the venue or soemthing as its been closed a few months. Got on to the band's list, don't know the people who's party it is. Anyway, having blagged a place THEN I chose to ask what time they would be on stage.

Sometime between midnight and 5:00am depending on the vibe!

ffs

simple solution for ya here mate, I'll go along on the same night...I am pretty sure that just by being there I will be able to destroy the entire vibe of the place within just an hour or so and they will throw the band on early as a last ditch effort to bring the atmosphere 'up', as soon as the band come on stage you can say thanks to me and I will go on my merry little way and will take my little cloud of doom with me, how does that sound then?

• Like 1

Â