The Concert/Gig Thread

chrisp65

It's not awkward, it doesn't matter what I think, you like it. Besides some of my best friends like Country ;)

I just hear "Isn't It Great Being Thick!" in much of the modern stuff and it's just too contrived to swallow.

Hank Snow, Flatt & Scruggs and modern artists like Dan Tyminski I get.

'Chief' was a departure from the standard template, which has to be a good thing.

• Like 1

Thank

followed by Blackberry Smoke at The Slade Rooms.

Blackberry Smoke has been switched to the Wulfrun, same date.

Thanks, not a surprise really, they are selling out a lot of venues on this tour. Love the slade rooms but wulfrun will do. Thanks again.

• Like 1

Shonen Knife must be in their 60's, I was listening to them when i was a slip of a lad.

Yes, the one original member does look, more mature. But still good fun. Saw them at the Windmill in Brixton a while ago and they were still great fun.

ArcTanGent tickets now on sale at 2013 prices for about another day (£59 for the weekend).  Preliminary line-up announcement next week.

1888698_579164195506589_280916752_n.jpg

HOLYF**KINGJESUSINABREADBIN. 

JESUSTITTYFUCKINGCHRIST!

• Like 1

Missed out on a chance to see Gary Numan tonight in Tel Aviv. I would have liked to have seen him and we don't get so many shows in this neck of the woods, but I decided against paying £50 a ticket plus transport for a club show. No freaking thanks.

My mate has been trying to drag me to a Baby Godzilla gig for the last month.

Am not looking forward to having to navigate London during the tube strike to get there.

As it stands - Strike off ;)

Edited by Xann
  • Like 1

Â