Kasabian

Santa_Rosa

Kasabian - Any good?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Kasabian - Any good?

• They're ace - Join the Club(foot)
    • L.S.F (Loada Shite Forever)

They lack depth. They're a band that knocks out stuff that, if you hear it but aren't really listening to it, sounds quite good. But then you listen to it more closely, and realise that actually it's tripe. Made worse by the fact they clearly think they're the dogs bollocks.

They lack depth. They're a band that knocks out stuff that, if you hear it but aren't really listening to it, sounds quite good. But then you listen to it more closely, and realise that actually it's tripe. Made worse by the fact they clearly think they're the dogs bollocks.

I agree with this to an extent...but not quite so harsh.

They're not as good on close listen than they could be.

Great band and willing to combine many styles into an album, were much better with Kris Karloff but still one of the most exciting bands around today. I think the test of great songs is when the are played in other styles (acoustic, on record, live, dance remixes etc) and how well they work, Kasabians stuff translates well

I saw them last year at the Civic Hall, not really a fan of them but thought they did a pretty good show.

Saying that though, I was smashed out of my face at the time and would have probably enjoyed any band that was playing...

Pure quality. Empire is the highlight, a really epic track.

To put an album out like their 2nd took some bollocks considering how different it was to the first, and the gamble paid off. Also brilliant live.

Heard their new song the other day and i thought it was appalling. Loved the first album, never got into the second one and now them come up with this monstrosity. Gone right down hill im afraid.

Â