Kasabian

Santa_Rosa

Kasabian - Any good?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Kasabian - Any good?

• They're ace - Join the Club(foot)
    • L.S.F (Loada Shite Forever)

To the people who like Kasabian so much, care if I ask how old you are? I'm guessing mid twenties at the most

Now you sound like an old man Bicks!

To the people who like Kasabian so much, care if I ask how old you are? I'm guessing mid twenties at the most

Nah its just that to me its just Kasabian are Baggy Revivalists and you'd have to be in that age group not to realise they are Happy Roses Light on the first album and Stone Mondays light on the second

Nah its just that to me its just Kasabian are Baggy Revivalists and you'd have to be in that age group not to realise they are Happy Roses Light on the first album and Stone Mondays light on the second

Like I said, you are an old man!

Ill bet the fortysomethings of 1989 went to great pains to point out that The Stone Roses were just ripping off the Byrds.

I see your point Bicks, im 22, but ive always been in the baggy bands, since i was 8 or 9 my dad had them on all the time. I feel Kasabian bring in a little more pink floyd to their sound which is perfect for me

Like I said, you are an old man!

Ill bet the fortysomethings of 1989 went to great pains to point out that The Stone Roses were just ripping off the Byrds.

hmm nope, not that I recall, there were plenty of 40 somethings at Roses gigs as it happens. Now if you were talking about R.E.M's first two albums, the forty somethings were definitely saying that about them ;)

think they're a great band great live loads of energy seem them a few times my fav had to be down in the koko in camden when noel gallagher joined them on stage but yeah they get my vote certainly better than other more popular "indie" bands cough*kaiser chiefs*cough cough*franz ferdinand*cough

First album was sensational. Very good live too..

Certainly not as good now as they used to be.. but due to the first album I couldn't bare to vote for shite, so I voted for good.

Guest Ricardomeister

They think they are a lot better than they are...I have never liked them

Â