Kasabian

Santa_Rosa

Kasabian - Any good?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Kasabian - Any good?

• They're ace - Join the Club(foot)
    • L.S.F (Loada Shite Forever)

Saw them at Glasto in 2005 and they were dreadful, so unless I caught them on an off day, I'm not buying this great live band business. Bought their first album, would give it about 3 out of 5, even though it was blatant Mondays/Roses/Primals rip-off. Everything I've heard since then just doesn't do it for me at all. Shoot The Runner? Shoot The Singer more like. And the new single 'Vlad the Impaler' actually made me turn the radio off when Radcliffe and Maconie played it the other night - it was that that prompted the thread.

It probably wouldn't bother me if they didn't swagger about the place like they were The Stone Roses, or someone significant, as opposed to a jumped up pub band. I'd rather listen to Shed Seven, and that's saying summat.

to be fair to him serge did cause one of the biggest WTF moments in my very experienced tv watching career

Soccer AM? Aye, I'll give you that like :)

to be fair to him serge did cause one of the biggest WTF moments in my very experienced tv watching career

Soccer AM? Aye, I'll give you that like :)

did you catch carl barats soccer AM moment now that has to be my fav and it was just after i'd seen him at a gig in wolves

Â