The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Im going to guess that was an intoxicated stab at 'No, lots of boobies!!', am i right brigga? :P

:D

Indeed you are. I really need to learn how to control my spelling whilst drunk...

I watched Knight and day. Honest to God I did. A Tom Cruise movie. No kiddin'. I just came in here to say I'm not recommending it in any way shape or form, and also as a kind of confessional apology.

Watched The Experiment last night, thought it was very good.

Adrian Brody is one of those actors I like a lot, like Christian Bale

I watched Knight and day. Honest to God I did. A Tom Cruise movie. No kiddin'. I just came in here to say I'm not recommending it in any way shape or form, and also as a kind of confessional apology.

on sky movies? yeah i watched it too, wasnt actually that bad, its the only one of the batch of that type of film from last year ive seen (the bounty hunter, killers and a few more i cant think of) but the gf has seen a fair few of them and said K&D was easily the best

also watched over the weekend -

fanboys - was ok but probably depends on how much you like SW

Kidulthood - i like it, i like noel clarke but can imagine the script especially putting alot of people off

adjustment bureau - very good

schindlers list - slowly losing its impact but its about the 12th time ive seen it, currently reading the book which is the same but more depth

looking forward to horrible bosses this weekend

Just seen Missing-In her skin. Rather good, I have to say. More of a tragic drama than a thriller as iwas said to be. For some reason I found it strange to hear Guy Pearce and Sam Neill speak with an australian accent.

Now I'm looking for a film called Haunted. You can't find it here in Sweden, so if anyone have a site where you can order movies in England, I'd be thankfull. Read the book when Iwas about 18-19 and I liked it a lot.

Watched this myself, quite a good movie actually and im not a star wars fan.

I thought Kristen Bell looked very hot in that movie, i didnt actually recognise her at first.

Kristen Bell in a Leia slave outfit is a good look :nod: I'm not a big SW fan but that was enjoyable enough. Dan Fogler was good.

I finally watched Rescue Dawn the other day.

Very good but unsurprisingly was a bit haphazard with actually happened with the other chaps in the prison camp. The portrayal of one of them would probably warrant a law case were he not dead.

Watched this myself, quite a good movie actually and im not a star wars fan.

I thought Kristen Bell looked very hot in that movie, i didnt actually recognise her at first.

I watched that the other week, and didn't think it was amazing by any stretch of the imagination. I am actually a SW fan (not anywhere near the extent of the characters though) as well. Some nice cameos (particularly Kevin Smith & Jason Mewes), but other than that, pretty meh.

As mentioned though the Kirsten Bell / Liea thing was an added bonus.

Â