The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Whilst we're on anime, I'm very pleased to see that the proposed live-action Cowboy Bebop film with Keanu Reeves playing Spike is firmly in development hell, where it should remain forever. Some things need to be left well alone! :puke:

Thank **** for that. There was talk of a live-action Ghost in the Shell with Spielberg directing (good?bad?) but nothing seems to have come of it.

I've got a choice of Metropolis, Paprika, or Vampire Hunter D (1+2) for tonight :D

I might watch Snatch again tonight.
That's a good idea.

Or you could watch a film instead.

Jokes aside, I thought Snatch was terrible compared to Lock Stock.

What did you think of Layer Cake?

I haven't seen Layer Cake in years tbh, but I remember enjoying it. I'll have to watch it again soon sometime, although I'll have to do so on my own as all my housemates have seen it 100 times.

Has anyone seen Following - Christopher Nolan's first film? Sounds kinda similar to that London crime genre. I've been meaning to see it.

Has anyone seen Following - Christopher Nolan's first film? Sounds kinda similar to that London crime genre. I've been meaning to see it.

I know a lot of people like it but I never managed to finish it. Can't really remember much about it tbh as it was a couple of years ago but I remember getting about 45 mins in and just not caring enough to be bothered to watch the rest. Might go back to it at some point but I've got 100 other dvds I'd watch ahead of that.

Dragan?

Yes.

I've got an idea... Why don't you come 'round for breakfast? I'll squeeze some orange juice and grind some coffee and we can talk about this like adults. How's that sound?

Sounds very hospitable.

Do you know where I live?

No.

Well, **** off then.

:D

Dragan?

Yes.

I've got an idea... Why don't you come 'round for breakfast? I'll squeeze some orange juice and grind some coffee and we can talk about this like adults. How's that sound?

Sounds very hospitable.

Do you know where I live?

No.

Well, **** off then.

:D

:thumb: Genius. Utter genius. One of my favourite all time movie quotes.

Â