The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Got 'Skyline' from LoveFilm the other day. Biggest pile of junk I have ever seen...

:D What an ending that film has...

I couldn't believe my eyes in all honesty. I was wondering what was going on. :D

What? How does it end?

What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it ?

It kind of doesn't really.

I still want an elaboration on this:

it also has alot of shit in it.

I mean, I'll grant you Daniel (annoying little human shit), Wheelie (annoying little robot shit) and at a push that bizarre dancing Junkion number (though who doesn't love a bit of Weird Al every now and then?), but everything else is solid gold! :lol:

WHAT!?!? You mean Wreck-Gar? He was awesome, and voiced by Eric Idle.

"Yes, friends, act now! Destroy Unicron! Kill the Grand Poobah! Eliminate even the toughest stains!"

Watched the brilliant Kalifornia last night.

Even David Duchovny is pretty good in it, Brad pitt steals the show though.

Classic!

Juliette Lewis is ace too!

Brilliant film, love it.

Juliette Lewis is fantastic in every way.

Rolling Stones/Scorsese - Shine a Light.

Better concert movie than I was expecting, although it's noticeable how they only really raised their game when the guest artists (Jack White, Buddy Guy, Christina Aguilera) were on stage with them.

First off, just want to make it clear im not a big fan of bay either, although the rock and bad boys were awesome. His films are what they are, which are mostly crap.

It wasnt about saving money, while filming the original scene that was supposed to be there an accident happened that resulted in an extra being paralysed, the ongoing courtcase as a result of the accident meant bay legally couldnt use the footage so had to re-use footage from the island and blend it in rather than reshoot it in order to meet the films release.

I think its testament to the cgi crew that they were clever enough to fit in in the way that they did.

Hehe, he is a bit of a clearing.

Now, if you had used the shot of the navy ships in pearl harbour and the modern ships in the first transformers movie, now that was pure cost cutting. Although again, its to ILM's credit that they turned world war vessels into state of the art fighting ships. Swings and roundabouts really.

Also, i quite enjoyed the island, thats quite wrong isnt it :P

Watched the brilliant Kalifornia last night.

Even David Duchovny is pretty good in it, Brad pitt steals the show though.

Classic!

Juliette Lewis is ace too!

Brilliant film, love it.

Juliette Lewis is fantastic in every way.

Juliette Lewis does my head in. Always has.

I just ordered Black Swan, True grit, Missing and Shrek- now and forever (I know, but I like the Shrek-movies) and I'm yet to see The town and The King's speech which I've already purchased but haven't got the time to watch yet. Really looking forward to my vacation which begins in a little more than a week. Hopefully nice weather during the days, and then cooling them off with some good films in the evenings. :D

Anyway, anyone seen Missing? It seems to be a quite good australian movie based on a true story. I like films based on true stories.

Â