The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Mr Plinkett's review of Star Wars episode 3 is up. :D

I think it's been up for a few days now so this might be old news (it might already be in this thread, I'm too lazy to check) but if it's a patch on the reviews of Episode 1 and Episode 2 then I am in for a treat as those two things are amongst the best things I have ever seen on the internet. If you have never seen them before, allow yourself some times as they weigh in almost as long as the movies themselves (90+ minutes) but they are actually better than the movies. The kicking Episode 1 gets is truly savage and utterly hilarious.

Highly recommended.

I think it's been up for a few days now so this might be old news (it might already be in this thread, I'm too lazy to check) but if it's a patch on the reviews of Episode 1 and Episode 2 then I am in for a treat as those two things are amongst the best things I have ever seen on the internet. If you have never seen them before, allow yourself some times as they weigh in almost as long as the movies themselves (90+ minutes) but they are actually better than the movies. The kicking Episode 1 gets is truly savage and utterly hilarious.

Highly recommended.

Agreed! I don't know if I've got time to sit through it all but it's funny!

Highly recommended.

Thirded. I followed The Rev's link off another thread. I've convinced about a dozen other people to look it up and everyone thinks it's brilliant.

I never got round to watching episode 3 (episode 2 got more laughs than a Jim Carey film in the cinema) so might have to watch it just so I can enjoy the review!

I bought the Korean film Old Boy on DVD today. I saw a bit of it on TV recently, but I'd missed the start. I then started to fall asleep with half an hour or so remaining, which may make it sound boring, but I'd been up since the early hours of the morning and was on at about 3-5am the following day! What I did see was fantastic, though, and I'm looking forward to watching it properly.

Highly recommended.

Thirded. I followed The Rev's link off another thread. I've convinced about a dozen other people to look it up and everyone thinks it's brilliant.

I never got round to watching episode 3 (episode 2 got more laughs than a Jim Carey film in the cinema) so might have to watch it just so I can enjoy the review!

I stand by what I say. The Phantom Menace review is better than The Phantom Menace. I'd go as far as to say its the best internet video ever made.

You have to watch this one first I think. But seriously, watch it. Give it six minutes and see if you can answer the question he asks.

I bought the Korean film Old Boy on DVD today. I saw a bit of it on TV recently, but I'd missed the start. I then started to fall asleep with half an hour or so remaining, which may make it sound boring, but I'd been up since the early hours of the morning and was on at about 3-5am the following day! What I did see was fantastic, though, and I'm looking forward to watching it properly.

Brilliant film, one of the most disturbing I've seen though.

Â