The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

I haven't seen all of the Coen brother's films but I haven't disliked any of the ones I have seen, with The Big Lebowski being my favourite.

tumblr_m9j012YClO1qajc4eo1_500.gif

You said it man.

Big Lebowski reamains my biggest movie "mystery"

I should love it. But I don't. It's alright.

That film really ties the rest of their films together.

Paranormal activity 4 ......what a load of ballsac

Totally. I was so able to go to bed 2 hours afterwards and even turned the light off in the bedroom once the sun started to come up.

movies-a-field-in-england-poster-600x300

I really can't remember the last time I was this excited to see a movie.

Simultaneously released tomorrow at the Cinema, on Blu-ray, DVD and on Film4 at 10.45.

Mr.Wheatley is fast becoming one of my favourite directors, a genuine talent imo.

• Like 1

Europa Report 

8/10

I started watching this fearing the worst 6.4 out of 10 on IMDB e.t.c however i was pleasantly surprised it is one of if not the best Science Fiction film released since Moon

I hope to see more films like this not enough Sci Fi at the minute

I want 89 mins of my life back

Did you think 2001 a space odyssey was naff as well

I put this in my watchlist this morning and now there are massively conflicting reports. :suspect:  

Europa Report 

8/10

I started watching this fearing the worst 6.4 out of 10 on IMDB e.t.c however i was pleasantly surprised it is one of if not the best Science Fiction film released since Moon

Olympus has Fallen 

7/10

Seeing Gerard Butler cum faces never gets old

No I liked 2001 .....I guess it like watching battle royal & hunger games and comparing them ................ZZzzzziinnggggg

I have found myself disliking every Johnny Depp film lately. I like him as an actor. He just tends to do films which I really dislike. 

He kicked ass in Donnie Brasco, but that was a lifetime ago. Everything else is pretty meh.

Europa Report 

8/10

Olympus has Fallen 

7/10

Seeing Gerard Butler cum faces never gets old

No I liked 2001 .....I guess it like watching battle royal & hunger games and comparing them ................ZZzzzziinnggggg

I thought Europa Report was OK although I went in with low expectations. Didn't like the tired found footage angle. Clearly a small budget but it was quite tense and claustrophobic.

Â